- RARE! McDonnell Douglas MD-87 smoothly landed by Captain Ernest in Naples, Italy! [AirClips]
- She Hates Flying - 3,300 Mile Round Trip - OSH 2019 HERE WE COME!
- Fool's Errand - An Alaska Flying Film
- BEAUTIFUL Antonov 12 Landing from RARE Outboard Cam!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO A72-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- real-worldThundering Typhoon - Cosford 2019
- FreedomFox and Nikk are ready for OSH19! Are you??
- LAST ROOAAAAR: Fokker 100 Farewell Flight Takeoff of Helvetic Airways from Zürich!!! [AirClips]
- Skilled F-16 pilot impressive Take-Off at THE ROYAL NAVY INTERNATIONAL AIR DAY
- Landing action from the cockpit
- PDI Sims LEVT Vitoria-Foronda | GIVEAWAY | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- GREAT Cockpit & Instruments Views! Lockheed Hercules shaky Takeoff from Johannesburg! [AirClips]
- BEHIND A JET ENGINE DURING TAKEOFF! Extreme Skiathos Airport
- BIG NOSE!!! Antonov 22, World's LARGEST Turboprop: Pilot's Landing View from Upper Deck! [AirClips]
- Flightbeam Summer Sale Start Now!
- SKIATHOS 2019 - LOW LANDINGS and JETBLASTS at the EUROPEAN ST. MAARTEN (4K)
- Captain Sandra BUTTERS LAST EVER Helvetic Fokker F100 Pax-Flight Landing, WATER SALUTE!!! [AirClips]
- PilotsEYE.tv - LCY | London City A220 (CS100) "London's shortest Runway" - Trailer
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - update
- CARENADO FA50 EX X-PLANE 11
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'motion'.
Found 7 results
Supported Games Condor Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 Microsoft FSX Prepar3D Silent Wings X-Plane Track Racing Rallying Off-Roading Arcade Flying Boat Racing Thrill Rides Bespoke Projects The Atomic A-Series ultra-compact motion simulators are unique. Using innovative patented technology, they produce stunning high fidelity motion detail and seriously powerful accelerations to provide a truly exhilarating ride experience. Mind-blowing speeds of up to 71 degrees per second across a full 27-degree dual-axis movement range, combined with a staggering 64nm of torque, deliver a 'big simulator' feel superior to any other system of its size on the market today. Combining this with the industry's lowest power requirements of just 150w, near limitless adjustability and unrivalled game support results in a recipe which re-writes the rulebook for personal motion simulation. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://www.atomicmotionsystems.com/?page_id=10244 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :