- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
- Further Previews of the Upcoming Honeycomb Aeronautical Throttle Sets
- FlyJSim – First Update of 2019 – Q4XP Details & More
- VATSIM Announces Large Scale Audio Testing
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'mount'.
Found 1 result
Over on the Aerosoft forum, many work-in-progress previews have been posted of the in-development Lukla – Mount Everest in AFS2. Lukla – Mount Everest was originally released for FSX back in 2006. In 2016, it was announced that the entire scenery is getting reconstructed from scratch by the LimeSim and S3DD team. The previews below show Lukla’s eye-catching details up close such as dirt on the runway and local pets and animals placed around the perimeter of the airfield. Aerosoft’s rendition of Lukla will include a huge coverage area including over 10 airports within the scenic autonomous region. Lukla – Mount Everest will soon be available with an initial release for AFS2, FSX and Prepar3D with an X-Plane 11 release to follow after. We’ll endeavour to keep you updated on any new development news regarding Aerosoft’s Lukla – Mt. Everest. Unfinalised List of Features Detailed rendition of Lukla airport with its famous sloped runway. Syangboche and Phaplu airstrips nearby Detailed rendition of Mt. Everest Customized VFR objects in the area, including monasteries, scientist camps, Mt. Everest camps… New aerial and satellite imagery covering a larger area (including some of Tibet) Detailed mesh terrain …and other cool stuff SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/115871-lukla-mount-everest-new-scenery-announcement/&page=6 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/new-aerosoft-lukla-mount-everest-previews-in-afs2/