- Airline Interview Prep: Boldmethod Live
- IFR Alternate Requirements: Boldmethod Live
- Power-On Stalls: Boldmethod Live
- F16-C available to preorder | save 20%
- New MK-Studios Dublin Airport Previews
- Imaginesim Releases Austin KAUS V2
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - BOEING 787 + AIRBUS A350 Air SHOW (4K)
- FACING MY FEARS! - TBM850 Bahamas Flight VLOG
- I Flew it, you have 7 days to WIN it! AOPA Sweepstakes Super Cub on amphibious Floats!
- Air Combat Command Demo Teams to Perform at AirVenture 2019
- VC10 Professional - v1.30 Update
- New Time Zone Fixer Patch(V1.4.1) released
- Imaginesim Shares New Trailer for Upcoming Austin V2 on X-Plane
- Celebrate 50 Years in Oshkosh This Summer!
- Lakeland Aero Club
- New Previews of the Just Flight 747 Classic
- Threshold shared "Felis Completes Modelling of 747-200 Cockpit
- Orbx True Earth US Washington - Seattle Boeing Field Approach Video
- xEnviro 1.10b73 18h timelapse in 9 min
- Threshold Exclusive: Hot Start Challenger 650 Announced + Previews
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'mount'.
Found 1 result
Over on the Aerosoft forum, many work-in-progress previews have been posted of the in-development Lukla – Mount Everest in AFS2. Lukla – Mount Everest was originally released for FSX back in 2006. In 2016, it was announced that the entire scenery is getting reconstructed from scratch by the LimeSim and S3DD team. The previews below show Lukla’s eye-catching details up close such as dirt on the runway and local pets and animals placed around the perimeter of the airfield. Aerosoft’s rendition of Lukla will include a huge coverage area including over 10 airports within the scenic autonomous region. Lukla – Mount Everest will soon be available with an initial release for AFS2, FSX and Prepar3D with an X-Plane 11 release to follow after. We’ll endeavour to keep you updated on any new development news regarding Aerosoft’s Lukla – Mt. Everest. Unfinalised List of Features Detailed rendition of Lukla airport with its famous sloped runway. Syangboche and Phaplu airstrips nearby Detailed rendition of Mt. Everest Customized VFR objects in the area, including monasteries, scientist camps, Mt. Everest camps… New aerial and satellite imagery covering a larger area (including some of Tibet) Detailed mesh terrain …and other cool stuff SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/115871-lukla-mount-everest-new-scenery-announcement/&page=6 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/new-aerosoft-lukla-mount-everest-previews-in-afs2/