- What’s the biggest killer in Aviation? Now I know!
- VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain FLP Oxygen Test Preview Video
- EAA’s B-25 Flies Again
- Orbx Australia V2 Possibly Coming in June 2019
- VATSIM First Wings Event Announced
- Colimata Announces Early Access of Concorde on X-Plane to Start Mid-May
- CARENADO A42-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- Powerful TakeOff with great Sau Paulo GRU airport views from Falcon 7X Private Jet! [AirClips]
- Orbx-LIEO Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport-Update v1.05
- CARENADO A42-500 - HOTEL MODE
- Beaver in a Box
- Win an All Expenses Paid Trip to FlightSimExpo 2019
- TrueEarth US Washington - Official Announcement!
- Holding Pattern Wind Correction And Timing: Boldmethod Live
- Pressure and Density Altitude: Boldmethod Live
- New Preview Video of Significant GSX Update (PBR, New Vehicles & More)
- COLIMATA Concorde: Overview of Features Published
- LatinVFR Releases New Orleans Update V1.2
- UK2000 Scenery Announce ‘Evolution’ Improvements to Products from Summer 2019
- New RealTimeFlight Manager Program released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'multible'.
Found 1 result
After a christmas season and newYears eve of illness i started the year with catching up my missed work (the fate of every freelancer). So i had to stop all my other projects. But now, after a finalization and many hours beta testing - i am proud to present KRABI Outback - Adventures at the dark side of xplane. The big scenery project, it was mentioned here before, is now running on almost every system. The map contains 3 Airports for STOL Planes and Bush Pilots - 11 Helipads with ICAO Registration (see the second videoclip to take a look at the Locations) many more Pads that are wild and not listed - hidden objects and many tributes to the XP Community. The Release has handcrafted and handdrawn textures, many custom made objects, a lot of storys that are not told yet. It has also animated Groundroutes - a handmade area connected soundscapes of tropical rainforest noises as well as a timecontrolled special event at the habour that is only happening from the 23.12 to the 27.12 every year. Its free of charge (i must be crazy) and is made with almost no knowledge (i am getting better) and a lot of love. My personal hidden object scenery - inspired by EBOY Posters and Childbooks as well as my favourite destination in asia - Thailand. You will find all Information on the downloadpage and the illustrated manual. get it here: KRABI OUTBACK 1.4 SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : www.unionvogelhirsch.de NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/49938-krabi-outback-adventures-thailand/