- LEAS Asturias RELEASED for Prepar3D v4! 😄✈
- Cessna Caravan Seaplane Dubai WATER LANDING from Cockpit!!![AirClips]
- Important REX News - Store Changes
- CARENADO A72 500 SERIES P3D/FSX
- Hit The Hot - The Fleet of Flying Firefighters
- real-worldEAA Attic - Kelly Field Souvenir Pillow
- AIRBUS A380 goes FIRST - 2 AIRBUS A330 have to wait for an AIRBUS A380 (4K)
- LEAS Asturias Airport My Final Shots.
- LADY POWER! Liina's PERFECT Airbus A220-300 Landing in Riga!!! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Vertical Simulations Announces Spokane Airport for xplane
- X-ATC-Chatter 1.6.2
- D-Day Plus 75 Exhibit Opens at EAA Aviation Museum
- EGNX - 737 approach video
- 4K Video Aircraft landings and takeoffs in high resolution 60fps Ultra HD
- BREATHTAKING RARE Saab 340 Outboard Cam during Takeoff, PURE POWER!!! [AirClips]
- EGNX East Midlands Airport more shots.
- LEAS Asturias Airport from me.
- LEAS Asturias Airport coming soon to P3Dv4!
- X-Plane: Turboprop Sale from X-Aviation
- EGNX East Midlands Airport
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'mwp'.
Found 1 result
What do people make of this add on? Kevin's opinion in particular would be interesting. Released for X-Plane earlier in January, MWP Projects has brought their ATMOENGINE to Prepar3D V4. The product itself is a texture replacement system, which will add photoreal colours to the sky, giving a more realistic simulator. Whether this is through realistic haze density, more appropriate cloud sizes, additional night lighting and more. ATMOENGINE also changes the water for more realism as well as the shadows within the simulator. MWP Projects also claim that their product enhances the sim, but at no cost to your frames per second – or as they’ve put it, an “FPS boost”. The product can be bought from simMarket for €18.90. You can find the X-Plane version here, which costs less at just €13.95. Features: Sky without sharp transition between color tones Photoreal colors adapted to the simulator environment. Photoreal skycolors during a thunderstorm, etc Realistic Atmosphere Realistic haze density Realistic haze density in the mountains Photoreal haze color Smooth horizon line Normal horizon position Realistic moon glow effect Normal rayleigh effect Custom clouds Custom Hi-Res clouds Real clouds color Realistic cloud forms Photoreal cloud specular Real cloud size Normal color tones Night Lights Normal lights bloom Normal lights scale Normal lights color Shadows Realistic color of aircraft shadows Realistic color of cloud shadows Real cloud shadows size Hi-Res cloud shadows No flickering shadows from the clouds Water Dynamic water waves Normal waves speed Realistic wave amplitude and scale Realistic sun reflections on water Realistic moon reflections on water Photoreal water color SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/mwp-projects-release-atmoengine-for-prepar3d-v4/