- Palm Springs in Aerofly FS2.
- PMDG-747-8 RELEASED
- NEW DOWNLOAD: P 51 Racing Livery "Daytona N°33"
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - September 2018
- Phenom 300 Private Jet escape to the Bahamas - IFR Flight VLOG
- Release notes for X plane 11.30: Particles, ATC & 4K panel resolution
- TSL MERCH SALE! Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF !
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: New Patron Sponsor, Branding's Tractor Supply Co.!
- Just Flight Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer for X-Plane 11!
- Palm Springs Intl: The Desert Oasis Brought to Aerofly FS2!
- The LONGEST AIRPLANES in the world - AIRBUS A380, A340-600, BOEING 747-8 ... (4K)
- RTX is here and the new technology isnt,....
- IL-2 Developer Diary 204
- Eurowings A330 ULTIMATE COCKPIT MOVIE by SunExpress: Cologne-La Romana [AirClips full flight series]
- European Pilot Shortage Harming Bizjet Ops, Says Broker
- VistaJet's New Parent Company To Acquire XOJet
- Gulfstream G650 Conducts Steep Approach Trials at LCY
- Take a tour of Peter Sripol's workshop
- Heart-stopping moment due 44 mph gusts during Storm Ali
- Accu-sim Bonanza update 18-9-20-1
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'network'.
Found 5 results
beech08nh posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsLondon Bizav Purchasing Club Forms Preferred FBO Network Convolus, a London-based group purchasing club for business aviation operators that represents nearly 100 aircraft, has launched an FBO network that it claims will allow savings of up to 30 percent through its negotiated volume pricing. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2018-05-03/london-bizav-purchasing-club-forms-preferred-fbo-network
The Skyservice chain of Canadian FBOs is the latest to join the World Fuel Services-sponsored Air Elite Network. Skyservice (Booth C9229, C9412) offers four bases, with its flagship location at Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport and other locations at Calgary International, Montreal-Pierre Elliot Trudeau International and Ottawa MacDonald Cartier International Airports. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-10-10/skyservice-joins-air-elite-network
Hi all! I've got a question that's on my mind for quite some time and I can't seem to find an answer. Is there a list out there of program's/add-ons for FSX / P3D we can run over a network? And if there isn't, maybe we should create one here on the forum like the ultimate P3Dv4 add-on list. The thing is, I'm about to build me a new dedicated flight sim pc. I would like to run anything I can on an 'old' laptop and use this as a client pc to relieve the load on my new pc and run is as a sim server. The programs I'm using and the ones I know of that can be run on a client pc, such as weather, ATC, flight planning and other add-ons and utilities, are: Airhauler 1 / 2 AS16 & ASCA PFPX PRO-ATC X EFB Also, which ones can be run on both Windows 7 and 10, as I've seen messages that some software is not compatible with Windows 10. I'm sure this is not a complete list out there. So let's create a list of add-ons we can run on a client pc and one of add-ons the MUST be run on a sim server.
beech08nh posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics