- AIRBUS A380 OVERTAKES A BOEING 747 during DEPARTURE - 11 BIG PLANE Departures at Frankfurt (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: MK-Studios Announces Tenerife South V2
- On Approach?
- Developer's diary - Traffic Global for X-Plane 11
- Falcon 7X, THREE JET Engines ROCKETING out of Sao Paulo for an 11.5 hours flight! [AirClips]
- World's biggest airplane takes flight for first time over Mojave desert
- Ice Caves, Ice Worms, Need for Speed 2 with Tom Scott
- Carenado A42-500 Series Released for FSX & Prepar3D
- Virgin Australia crew discovers owl hidden in the aircraft’s engine
- New Previews of COLIMATA's Concorde
- Twilight Flight Fest Returns to AirVenture
- Worldwide Texture Replacement "Global Earth" Now Available
- FSimStudios Provides Update on Projects
- Onfinal Studio Releases Freeware Reus Airport (LERS) for P3D
- [Edit 1715z] Flight Factor A320 0.10.1 Beta Adds Weather Radar
- Airplanes Landing Gear in Slow Motion
- New from Just Flight - Duchess Model 76 for Aerofly FS 2!
- X-Aviation and Digital Replica-Cessna 310L v1.1.0a Released!
- TrueEarth USA Washington for XP11 - SNEAK PEEK VIDEO!
- Aerosoft Previews 330 Professional Wing Flex
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'night'.
Found 5 results
Chris Bell Design Studio are running a limited time 50% discount on all of their products. This includes their flagship product Black Marble. By purchasing the Base Black Marble pack plus the Vector pack, you have a worldwide network of roads that come alive after sunset. Add to that Stargazer and your night sky comes alive as well. See for yourself and head over to their online shop to get your copy. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://blackmarble.chrisbelldesigns.com/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.airdailyx.net/article/huge-sale-on-the-best-night-lights-in-the-market/
IF YOU LIKED THE ISLANDS WE FLEW TO LAST NIGHT, GOT A NUGET FOR YA, BOYS AND GIRLS FOUND REALLY NICE PAYWARE AIRPORTS FOR THE ISLANDS WE FLEW TO DURING THE GERMANY TOUR LAST NIGHTAND THERE ARE ON SALRE NOW, 20% OFF ON SINGLE BUYS = 5% MORE IF GET 2 OR MORE OF THERE AIRPORT PACKS SIM720 FOUND AT- REAL FLIGHT SHOP BUT THE ONE THEY ADVERTIZED STATED FOR V1 V2 V3, SO SNOOPED FURTHER RFS PROVIDED A LINK TO THE AUTHORS SITE, YOU KNOW ME, WENT THERE AND FOUND THEY SELL STRAIGHT FROM THEIR SITE AND IN INFO FOR THE PACK STATED THEY HAD JUST UPGRADED IT TO V4, AP V1.4 . SO LONG STORY SHORT BOUGHT THE ISLAND PACK AND A VERY NICE CATALINA ISLAND-Catalina Airport (KAVX) PACK BOTH FOR WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT...............33 BUCKS SO PUTS THESE AIRPORT SCENERIES IN THE 20 DOLLAR CLUB, BOYS. POST SCREENIES SOON OF THEM East Frisian Islands - Germany (EDWZ, EDWR, EDWJ, EDWL, EDWY) Five places to fly for peace, quiet and plenty of bracing North Sea air. These five airports on the islands of Baltrum, Borkum, Juist, Langeoog and Norderney are all part of the East Frisian Islands off the coasts of Germany and Holland. Borkum is the largest of the islands, located just 30 kilometres from the mainland it is Germany’s most North-Westerly point. Although in the past it was for Whalers and pirates it is now part of a National Park, as indeed are all the islands, and is an unspoilt place to escape to and then spend the week flying from island to island. Borkum airport, which is one metre above sea level, has one asphalt runway exactly one kilometre long and two grass runways just short of a kilometre each. Baltrum is known as the sleeping beauty of the North Sea and is the smallest of the islands, whereas Juist is the longest at 17 Kilometres and is only 7 kilometres from the mainland. Norderley has special status with UNESCO World Heritage Status and Langeoog makes up the fifth island. Each of these islands boasts its own airport, ideal for island hoping with twenty combinations for different take-off and landing places. LINK TO SOURCE: https://flight.sim720.co.uk/
Textron Aviation is bring its quietest cabin to the market with the super mid-size Cessna Citation Longitude, coming in with a dba in the mid to low 60s, or the equivalent noise level of an office or inside a luxury car. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-10-09/longitude-goes-quietly-night