- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'nimbus'.
Found 4 results
Nimbus Simulation Studios have been working on the Huey since early March, however, it has seen little spotlight since the release of Chicago O'Hare (KORD) V3. The project appears to be back on track, however, with new previews posted on the group's Facebook page. The military utility helicopter was used by the US Army and Air Force during the war in Vietnam, with over 7,000 iterations of 30 variants deployed there. "Taking the Huey out for a spin at St. Barts (TFFJ)" The previews that surfaced today are of the UH-1 Iroquois flying around the Caribbean island of St. Barth's, which Nimbus developed scenery for. They show a relatively complete helicopter, with functions such as the weight & balance menus being previewed for the first time. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://m.facebook.com/nimbussimulationstudios/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/nmshue
FlyingJock posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsAfter recently releasing a set of previews for this project, Nimbus Simulation Studios have released Version 3 of their KORD – Chicago O’Hare International Airport scenery. As the United States’ third largest hub, Chicago O’Hare International began as an airfield serving a Douglas C-54 manufacturing plant during World War II but has since become the world’s sixth busiest airport, serving nearly 80 million passengers per year. Nimbus Simulation Studios seems to have done this airport proud with an abundance of new features: 4k textures and ortho scenery PBR textures HDR lights with night lighting 3D interior for terminals with 3D people New ground textures and HD vehicles 3D trees Ground markings Numbered jetways World Traffic 3 ready Ground traffic and autogate plugin ready Information screens with time, pressure, temperature, destination, departure time and delay Nimbus Simulation Studios’ KORD – Chicago O’Hare International Airport v3 is available on the x-plane.org store page for $27.95 and is available for X-Plane 11 only. Existing customers of the previous version can find a discount code on their last receipt for a $10 discount on the new version. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/nimbus-simulation-studios-releases-kord-chicago-ohare-international-airport-v3/
Nimbus Simulation Studios KORD Previews Nimbus Simulation Studios have continued to preview their upcoming Chicago O’Hare International Airport for X-Plane 11 over on their Facebook page simply captioned ‘Get your charts ready and get ready for O’Hare’. The new screenshots follow on from a preview video that was released a couple of weeks ago showing some of the upcoming of KORD features which will be included in the scenery package. The development of ORD is clearly progressing well and ensure you follow FSElite for further updates regarding its release. SOURCE INFO https://en-gb.facebook.com/nimbussimulationstudios/ https://fselite.net/news/xpl-news/nimbus-simulation-studios-kord-previews/
Some of you may know that Nimbus Simulation Studios are currently working on a Huey UH-1H! About an hour ago the developer published this preview video showcasing the current state of development via the team’s Facebook page: Please do remember this is work in progress! The team is aware that a lot of things are currently missing. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/nimbus-preview-their-updoming-huey-uh-1h/