- Aerosoft Releases Milan Milano Malpensa for X-Plane 11
- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'normandie'.
Found 1 result
France VFR Releases Basse Normandie France VFR has released Basse Normandie VFR for P3D v4. This extensive VFR scenery package covers the lower region of Normandy in France. This area of Normandy spans over 17,000 km2 and is home to 1.4 million people in cities such as Caen and Cherbourg. The Scenery features dedicated high definition mesh with ground textures crafted from IGN ariel photography. You can now also enjoy enhanced surroundings with fully modeled landmarks and obstacles. This is certainly a huge improvement over the default scenery and will provide an immersive experience for any VFR flight. You can purchase Basse Normandie right now from simMarket for €29.08. This scenery is only compatible with P3d v4. SOURCE INFO https://secure.simmarket.com/france-vfr-basse-normandie-vfr-3da-p3dv4.phtml https://fselite.net/news/france-vfr-releases-basse-normandie/