- Win an All Expenses Paid Trip to FlightSimExpo 2019
- TrueEarth US Washington - Official Announcement!
- Holding Pattern Wind Correction And Timing: Boldmethod Live
- Pressure and Density Altitude: Boldmethod Live
- New Preview Video of Significant GSX Update (PBR, New Vehicles & More)
- COLIMATA Concorde: Overview of Features Published
- LatinVFR Releases New Orleans Update V1.2
- UK2000 Scenery Announce ‘Evolution’ Improvements to Products from Summer 2019
- New RealTimeFlight Manager Program released
- EAA Attic - TWA Boeing 707 Cutaway Model
- REX 5 – Environment Force Time-Lapse
- FREE PWDT Yakovlev Yak-18T for X-Plane V11.30+ released
- REVIEW: THRUSTMASTER TPR PEDALS
- PRO FLIGHT TRAINER LAUNCHES TOE BRAKES FOR THE PUMA
- Photosim Labs Wrapping up to Release Bahamas This Week X-plane to follow soon
- FreeWare ORBX quality airport in Poland PuffinFlight Releases Lower Silesia Airfields for X-Plane 11
- Watch out! AIRBUS A380 BEHIND YOU - BIG PLANES everywhere - Frankfurt Airport (4K)
- CAE3 Campbell River Water Aerodrome Freeware Coming Soon!
- PhotoSim Labs Confirm Conversion of Bahamas for X-Plane has Begun
- [Update: Pricing] MK-Studios Releases Tenerife South V2
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ovda'.
Found 1 result
Freeware Ovda Airport (LLOV) Released for Prepar3D v4 A new developer to the scene, ItaySim Design has released their first freeware airport to the community, Ovda Airport (LLOV) for Prepar3D v4. Ovda Airport is a military air base and civilian airport located in the Uvda region of southern Israel. You’ll only find Seasonal and charter flights with common airlines in and out of Ovda Airport to Switzerland, Germany, Britain, Russia and more locations scattered throughout Europe and Asia. ItaySim Designs’ rendition of Ovda Airport features custom ground polygons, animated apron stairs, vegetation surrounding the main terminal, small details placed around the airport and more. It also features a configuration tool which is not common amongst available freeware add-ons. You can grab a hold of Itay Designs’ Ovda Airport (LLOV) for free at their website here. It is compatible with only Prepar3D v4. SOURCE INFO https://itaysimdesign.weebly.com/freeware.html https://fselite.net/news/freeware-ovda-airport-llov-released-for-prepar3d-v4/