- AIRBUS A380 OVERTAKES A BOEING 747 during DEPARTURE - 11 BIG PLANE Departures at Frankfurt (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: MK-Studios Announces Tenerife South V2
- On Approach?
- Developer's diary - Traffic Global for X-Plane 11
- Falcon 7X, THREE JET Engines ROCKETING out of Sao Paulo for an 11.5 hours flight! [AirClips]
- World's biggest airplane takes flight for first time over Mojave desert
- Ice Caves, Ice Worms, Need for Speed 2 with Tom Scott
- Carenado A42-500 Series Released for FSX & Prepar3D
- Virgin Australia crew discovers owl hidden in the aircraft’s engine
- New Previews of COLIMATA's Concorde
- Twilight Flight Fest Returns to AirVenture
- Worldwide Texture Replacement "Global Earth" Now Available
- FSimStudios Provides Update on Projects
- Onfinal Studio Releases Freeware Reus Airport (LERS) for P3D
- [Edit 1715z] Flight Factor A320 0.10.1 Beta Adds Weather Radar
- Airplanes Landing Gear in Slow Motion
- New from Just Flight - Duchess Model 76 for Aerofly FS 2!
- X-Aviation and Digital Replica-Cessna 310L v1.1.0a Released!
- TrueEarth USA Washington for XP11 - SNEAK PEEK VIDEO!
- Aerosoft Previews 330 Professional Wing Flex
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'paris'.
Found 3 results
UPDATE: JETSTREAM DESIGNS - PARIS ORLY LFPO P3DV4 Dear simMarket Customer, at simMarket you can now find a new version of your product: JETSTREAM DESIGNS - PARIS ORLY LFPO P3DV4 You will find the link to download this update from your user account -> orders listing -> respective detailed order page on the bottom. (JetStream_Designs_LFPO_P3Dv4_V1.1.exe) Change-log for V1.1: - Corrected RWY 02 ground markings - Corrected some parking positions designators (ground markings + AFCAD) - Improved edges on some ground polygons - Suppressed hole near D08 parking - Added some APP Lights pylons on RWY 24 - Improved red color on runway and APP lights (was more pink than red before) - Added many new buildings and detail around the airport - Added more detail to the Northern area (new buildings, jet blasts, Light poles, etc.) - Corrected some taxi signs - Improved some areas on the satellite imagery. The installer is a complete replacement for previous versions, existing customers just need to remove the old version and install the new one. Should you have any questions please contact us via http://support.simmarket.com For technical support please contact the support addresses listed in the documentation for the respective product. The support addresses are also listed in the respective product description pages in our shop. Best Regards, The simMarket Team ------ simFlight GmbH Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 28 24568 Kaltenkirchen Germany SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com
ris Orly P3D4 by Jetstream Designs is OUT Mistakes, changes and printing errors possible. simMarket is a branch of simFlight GmbH, Kisdorfer Weg 15b - 24568 Kaltenkirchen Germany Having trouble reading this e-mail? Read it online by clicking HERE. Your Email address email@example.com is subscribed to our newsletter. If you wish to not receive our newsletters please click here. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com/jetstream-designs-paris-orly-lfpo-p3dv4.phtml NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com/jetstream-designs-paris-orly-lfpo-p3dv4.phtml
JetStream Designs has announced that they will be developing Paris Orly; Paris’ second largest airport and a popular destination for low-cost carriers such as Transavia France and Corsair as well as carriers such as Air France and British Airways. This comes as a very welcome and exciting development knowing the excellent quality which comes from JetStream Designs in all their sceneries. From the shots already showed off, the scenery looks to be taking shape and is looking very impressive. Paris Orly was last developed in 2010 by Aerosoft. After eight years their scenery is no longer compatible with the latest installments of P3D and is showing its age which makes this news even better. Even better is that this scenery is set to be released in 2018 meaning that we will soon all be able to fly into the large French hub once again. Thanks to Thomas for sending us some high res shots of the scenery for you guys to enjoy. To get a sense of their quality why not check out our reviews on their Nantes scenery? SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.facebook.com/JetstreamDesigns/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/jetstream-designs-announce-paris-orly/