- AIRBUS A380 OVERTAKES A BOEING 747 during DEPARTURE - 11 BIG PLANE Departures at Frankfurt (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: MK-Studios Announces Tenerife South V2
- On Approach?
- Developer's diary - Traffic Global for X-Plane 11
- Falcon 7X, THREE JET Engines ROCKETING out of Sao Paulo for an 11.5 hours flight! [AirClips]
- World's biggest airplane takes flight for first time over Mojave desert
- Ice Caves, Ice Worms, Need for Speed 2 with Tom Scott
- Carenado A42-500 Series Released for FSX & Prepar3D
- Virgin Australia crew discovers owl hidden in the aircraft’s engine
- New Previews of COLIMATA's Concorde
- Twilight Flight Fest Returns to AirVenture
- Worldwide Texture Replacement "Global Earth" Now Available
- FSimStudios Provides Update on Projects
- Onfinal Studio Releases Freeware Reus Airport (LERS) for P3D
- [Edit 1715z] Flight Factor A320 0.10.1 Beta Adds Weather Radar
- Airplanes Landing Gear in Slow Motion
- New from Just Flight - Duchess Model 76 for Aerofly FS 2!
- X-Aviation and Digital Replica-Cessna 310L v1.1.0a Released!
- TrueEarth USA Washington for XP11 - SNEAK PEEK VIDEO!
- Aerosoft Previews 330 Professional Wing Flex
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'pdx'.
Found 1 result
We revealed the first ever renders back at FlightSimCon 2016 and we’re now pleased to be able to inform the community that Flightbeam Studios, along with partners iBlueYonder, has released their highly anticipated KPDX Portland International Airport for Prepar3D V4. The scenery has been designed by iBlueYonder founder Bill Womack, along with artistic and technical assistance by Amir Salehi and other members of the Flightbeam Studios crew. The partnership has resulted in a highly detailed rendition of Portland Airport. Features include that key textures have been rendered in 4096x4096px resolution, a huge photo-real area representation the industrial district of North Portland along with custom static GA and military aircraft. Furthermore, as this is a Prepar3D V4 only airport, the team have taken full advantage of P3D’s material scripting engine for seasonal vegetation, dynamic water puddles and light animations throughout. You can buy KPDX-HD Portland International Airport from either Flightbeam Studios’ website or iBlueYonder’s website for $29.99. Features include: Features the all-new Flightbeam Manager system (no Addon Manager/Couatl required) Configuration Manager allows you to quickly customize KPDX to your liking Utilizes SODE for advanced jetway interaction with aircraft Includes large photo-real area representing the industrial district of North Portland with OSM-based autogen Key textures are rendered in 4096×4096 high resolution Includes custom static GA and military aircraft P3Dv4 dynamic night lighting included Leverages P3D’s material scripting engine for seasonal vegetation, dynamic water puddles and light animations Includes detailed rendition of Cascade Station shopping area east of the airport SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/flightbeam-iblueyonder-release-kpdx-portland-intl-airport/