- MilViz ATR XP: Kickstarter Campaign Requires $27,000 CAD
- The EPIC/Impossible Airplane Camera Angle
- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'photoreal'.
Found 5 results
On the helicopter flightsimulation facebook page was a posting of using ths FSX plane position and use it to FLY over Google earth in realtime. This coulde be the Ultimate scnery for flightsimming using Google Earth in Hires and 3D. The software in the link was used. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/ge-view-2-httpx-2-0-and-earthproxy-1-2-fsx-thru-p3d-v3.439969/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Orbx UK/Ireland Photoreal Regions Announced as well as FTX Netherlands Release Timeframe DISCLAIMER: The above image is not of any of Orbx’s announced products, it is a screengrab from a real life video provided by John Venema in his announcement to show how things might look with Orbx’s new photoreal regions. With that out of the way, onto what you’ve all come here for! After announcing and previewing their upcoming photoreal FTX EU Netherlands region a while back, Orbx are back yet again with more news on their upcoming photoreal regions! First up, Orbx CEO John Venema announced that Orbx had secured aerial photography for all of the UK and Ireland which paves the way for new projects to come. Also stated is that Jarrad Marshal will be announcing the name of these series of addons this weekend, and that this upcoming line of products will be made entirely from aerial photography orthoimagery instead of landclass as used from previous Orbx regions. SOURCE INFO https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/151304-uk-ireland-photoreal-regions-coming-to-xp-afs2-and-fsxp3d/ https://fselite.net/news/orbx-uk-ireland-photoreal-regions-announced-as-well-as-ftx-netherlands-release-timeframe/