- TrueEarth US Washington - Mt Hood and Beyond.
- TrueEarth US Washington by the sea
- TrueEarth US Washington Vashon area.
- REX Updates Environment Force to Version 1.1
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple of islands.
- TrueEarth US Washington around Darrington.
- Airline2Sim Releases Airport2Sim Greek Islands
- True Earth US Washington -Dusk & Night
- TrueEarth US Washington lights and shadows.
- True Earth US Washington - High Above the Cascade Mountains
- JustSim Palma de Mallorca (LEPA) Released for Prepar3D v4
- 5 BIG PLANE LANDINGS and DEPARTURES - BOEING 747, B777, Airbus A310 ... (Rare, 4K)
- International Learn to Fly Day!
- TrueEarth US Washington topography.
- TrueEarth US Washington a few in flight shots.
- Airbus A380 vs Boeing 747 JET BLAST from massive engines
- UPDATE: TOGA PROJECTS - ENVTEX FSX P3D-patch_1.2.3
- Introducing Orbx Central: Easy Installation, For Everyone
- TrueEarth US Washington.Back to town.
- Bundled WX Advantage in P3D v4.5 Hotfix
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'photosim'.
Found 2 results
It has been a very long time since we initially brought you information from a new developer called Photosim Labs. Since then, he has worked on ensuring that the various islands in the Bahamas look and feel like the real thing. We have followed progress extensively over time and pleased to bring you the news that development is almost complete. As previously announced, the complete package will be released in 2-parts. The first part contains South Bimini (MYBS) & Cat Cay (MYCC), and will contain hundreds of hand placed objects, detailed ground textures and a range of other features to give you an immersive experience. Furthermore, plenty of work has gone into water masking, making sure the islands are littered with vegetation and more. The second part of the Bahamas package will contain Chub Cay (MYBC) and Little Whale Cay (MYZ3 & MYBX). The final pieces of the puzzle are coming together now for Photosim Labs with a webstore being set up as we speak. Once that work has been completed, you will be able to buy each part for $24.95. There will be a 10% discount applied for those that pre-order the second set within the first week of release of part 1. Finally, we can confirm that the official support forums will be hosted on Avsim. For now, you can enjoy a range of exclusive screenshots for Photosim Labs Bahamas below. Give the team a like on Facebook to show your support. We’ll let you know once the product has been released. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/fselite-exclusive-photosim-labs-bahamas-previews-release-info/
FSElite Exclusive: Photosim Labs Bahamas Previews For a while now, we’ve been bringing you development updates for PhotoSim Labs’ upcoming Bahamas scenery. The developer is keen to blend photoreal work with the more traditional work of hand-made textures to the Bahamas. Over the past few months, PhotoSim Labs has made many changes to their work to ensure the product they release suits the standards required from the community today. We’re pleased to offer the community some exclusive screenshots of the current build. It’s still expected that at least one of the packages being created will be released before the holidays next month. SOURCE INFO https://www.facebook.com/photosimlabs/ https://fselite.net/previews/fselite-exclusive-photosim-labs-bahamas-previews-2/