- Airline Interview Prep: Boldmethod Live
- IFR Alternate Requirements: Boldmethod Live
- Power-On Stalls: Boldmethod Live
- F16-C available to preorder | save 20%
- New MK-Studios Dublin Airport Previews
- Imaginesim Releases Austin KAUS V2
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - BOEING 787 + AIRBUS A350 Air SHOW (4K)
- FACING MY FEARS! - TBM850 Bahamas Flight VLOG
- I Flew it, you have 7 days to WIN it! AOPA Sweepstakes Super Cub on amphibious Floats!
- Air Combat Command Demo Teams to Perform at AirVenture 2019
- VC10 Professional - v1.30 Update
- New Time Zone Fixer Patch(V1.4.1) released
- Imaginesim Shares New Trailer for Upcoming Austin V2 on X-Plane
- Celebrate 50 Years in Oshkosh This Summer!
- Lakeland Aero Club
- New Previews of the Just Flight 747 Classic
- Threshold shared "Felis Completes Modelling of 747-200 Cockpit
- Orbx True Earth US Washington - Seattle Boeing Field Approach Video
- xEnviro 1.10b73 18h timelapse in 9 min
- Threshold Exclusive: Hot Start Challenger 650 Announced + Previews
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'pioneer'.
Found 1 result
A few weeks ago, AirfoilLabs quietly debuted their development of Pioneer Field (PAVD) in Alaska. Located in the city of Valdez (around 100 nautical miles to the east of Anchorage), the airport is surrounded by beautiful terrain consisting of a high mountain range that surrounds a bay. On their website they stated that the scenery will include “the detailed airport as well as the entire bay of Valdez together with the town and marine terminal”. This scenery is certainly great news for anyone interested in general aviation, bush, or float aircraft. Alongside this project, AirfoilLabs has also been developing their King Air 350i. Progress on that project can be viewed here. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.airfoillabs.com/copy-of-kawo NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/aflvdz