- Palm Springs in Aerofly FS2.
- PMDG-747-8 RELEASED
- NEW DOWNLOAD: P 51 Racing Livery "Daytona N°33"
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - September 2018
- Phenom 300 Private Jet escape to the Bahamas - IFR Flight VLOG
- Release notes for X plane 11.30: Particles, ATC & 4K panel resolution
- TSL MERCH SALE! Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF !
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: New Patron Sponsor, Branding's Tractor Supply Co.!
- Just Flight Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer for X-Plane 11!
- Palm Springs Intl: The Desert Oasis Brought to Aerofly FS2!
- The LONGEST AIRPLANES in the world - AIRBUS A380, A340-600, BOEING 747-8 ... (4K)
- RTX is here and the new technology isnt,....
- IL-2 Developer Diary 204
- Eurowings A330 ULTIMATE COCKPIT MOVIE by SunExpress: Cologne-La Romana [AirClips full flight series]
- European Pilot Shortage Harming Bizjet Ops, Says Broker
- VistaJet's New Parent Company To Acquire XOJet
- Gulfstream G650 Conducts Steep Approach Trials at LCY
- Take a tour of Peter Sripol's workshop
- Heart-stopping moment due 44 mph gusts during Storm Ali
- Accu-sim Bonanza update 18-9-20-1
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'police'.
Found 3 results
In another bizarre aviation related incident, courtesy of BBC news .. French speakers (such as @TheMapleSyrupCan ) will get more out of this video clip than the rest of us! = One of the biggest airports in France was closed after a car fleeing from police broke through onto the tarmac. The driver tried to flee on foot but was surrounded and arrested by officials. = The video appears to be taken from inside an airliner that was taxiing near the incident. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-45475786/police-chase-car-through-lyon-airport
angeli662 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics