- THRILLING OUTBOARD CAM!!! Antonov 12 Takeoff with GREAT Prop Vortices!!! [AirClips]
- Announcing the TorqueSim Pocket Rocket Release!
- Aerofly Life Project - Demo 1.0 Available now !
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator Teased in Livestream
- New Just Flight 747 Classic Previews In-sim
- Alabeo/Carenado X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- Sim-Wings Announce Canary Islands Professional – La Gomera
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.7 Update From X-Aviation
- LEBB Bilbao v1.1
- The Pocket Rocket is Cleared to Land
- Wing42 - Something big is comming to Vega
- Further Previews of Orbx BuildingsHD
- AIRBUS BELUGA LANDING - When an AIRBUS gets STUNG BY A BEE (4K)
- MIGHTY Sydney Airport Landing Views: B777-200 Air New Zealand! [AirClips]
- Active Sky XP Service Pack 1 is Now Available
- Passenger Cabin Previews of X-Crafts' ERJ Family
- Threshold Exclusive: Citation 525A Previews from TorqueSim
- New SFD Global Images!
- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'post'.
Found 7 results
Milviz Post Textured ATR Cockpit Render The Milviz ATR 72 (and 42) is quite possibly one of the most anticipated upcoming aircraft from the company (aside from SR-71, in my opinion), with many keen to have a Milvz-quality ATR in their sims. With this being said, it’s been a little silent on the ATR front from Milviz, with the last preview we saw being back in November. Today, Milviz has surely made a lot of people happy by posting a render of the highly detailed cockpit that will be featured in their product. Alongside the render, Milviz shared a snippet of information in the comments: it’ll feature PBR for P3D v4.4 users! On a more somber note for X-Plane fanatics, whether or not the ATR will fly the Laminar skies is still undecided; currently, the decision is ‘maybe’. While that was, sadly, all for now, we’ll keep a razor-sharp lookout for anything else on the upcoming Milviz ATR 72/42 and will let you know when we have anything new to share. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/milviz-post-textured-atr-cockpit-render/
Skyline Sim Chicago O’Hare, Cincinnati International, and Long Beach Preview Mega Post The last time we shared any previews of any of Skyline Sim’s upcoming projects was earlier this month, and January before that. In that time, I’ll admit we did miss large number of previews from Skyline of Cincinnati International, Chicago O’Hare, as well as Long Beach, and I do apologize for that. Earlier today, Skyline showed off more previews of their upcoming Cincinnati International scenery, and I thought it’d be a perfect time to compile all of the previews Skyline has shared over the past few months that went uncovered by us! Do note that this is a mix of screenshots as recent as today but dating back to February, and are all of course work-in-progress with some things having been reworked and/or changed since they were shared. Enjoy! SOURCE INFO https://www.facebook.com/skyline.simulations/ https://fselite.net/previews/skyline-sim-chicago-o-hare-cincinnati-international-long-beach-preview-mega-post/
Hello to everyone and welcome (I've been watching the on approach videos...hilarious), I thought that I would share a topic that may or may not have been talked about in our Sims. There is a post on the P3D users group on Facebook that I can agree to disagree with to a point. I would like to hear any thought you all have about it. To summarize the subject, it' about demanding more from our Sims. Not to menion he calls it a game...smh. I can't wait to FLY with you guys, ill be home in March of 2018. LINK TO SOURCE: https://m.facebook.com/groups/295584890586415?view=permalink&id=1192040670940828
Captain Sim has posted some new pics of their next release? I have a feeling this maybe a new 757, I remember reading an article a few years back that said they where thinking of completely remaking a new 757, then we heard nothing about it for years. The reason I say this is because they don't have their 75 or 767 on their updates list as far as I know. I could be completely and utterly wrong about this but see what you guys think????? https://www.facebook.com/captainsim/?hc_ref=ARQ0kS0UE70btIqShj3JIhJj1PQKPZnNy0LZfQIFtEKgA_UuT-ggmQmxXhVM423GJlw&fref=nf