- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v184.108.40.206 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
- QualityWings Ultimate 146 Updated to v1.5
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'post'.
Found 5 results
Skyline Sim Chicago O’Hare, Cincinnati International, and Long Beach Preview Mega Post The last time we shared any previews of any of Skyline Sim’s upcoming projects was earlier this month, and January before that. In that time, I’ll admit we did miss large number of previews from Skyline of Cincinnati International, Chicago O’Hare, as well as Long Beach, and I do apologize for that. Earlier today, Skyline showed off more previews of their upcoming Cincinnati International scenery, and I thought it’d be a perfect time to compile all of the previews Skyline has shared over the past few months that went uncovered by us! Do note that this is a mix of screenshots as recent as today but dating back to February, and are all of course work-in-progress with some things having been reworked and/or changed since they were shared. Enjoy! SOURCE INFO https://www.facebook.com/skyline.simulations/ https://fselite.net/previews/skyline-sim-chicago-o-hare-cincinnati-international-long-beach-preview-mega-post/
Hello to everyone and welcome (I've been watching the on approach videos...hilarious), I thought that I would share a topic that may or may not have been talked about in our Sims. There is a post on the P3D users group on Facebook that I can agree to disagree with to a point. I would like to hear any thought you all have about it. To summarize the subject, it' about demanding more from our Sims. Not to menion he calls it a game...smh. I can't wait to FLY with you guys, ill be home in March of 2018. LINK TO SOURCE: https://m.facebook.com/groups/295584890586415?view=permalink&id=1192040670940828
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsCaptain Sim has posted some new pics of their next release? I have a feeling this maybe a new 757, I remember reading an article a few years back that said they where thinking of completely remaking a new 757, then we heard nothing about it for years. The reason I say this is because they don't have their 75 or 767 on their updates list as far as I know. I could be completely and utterly wrong about this but see what you guys think????? https://www.facebook.com/captainsim/?hc_ref=ARQ0kS0UE70btIqShj3JIhJj1PQKPZnNy0LZfQIFtEKgA_UuT-ggmQmxXhVM423GJlw&fref=nf