- Aerosoft Releases Milan Milano Malpensa for X-Plane 11
- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'profiler'.
Found 2 results
Scenery Profiler is now Open Source Hi All Due to very popular demand, I decided to make Scenery Profiler an Open Source Project. EveryBody can now download, modify and use Scenery Profiler as needed. So, this is now becoming an open source software that can be found at this address: https://github.com/Philippe56380/SceneryProfiler-Application I hope some improvements can bring new capabilities to this software and will be very helpfull to all the Flight Simulation community. I hope this will become a greater software by making the community making it more and more powerfull. Have a great time enjoying it ! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Scenery Profiler Update Hi All I'm glad to announce you the official release of Scenery Profiler version 1.5.1. This version corrects a few bugs that occur during database install. There is no more need for a serial key since version 1.5.0, however, fsPilotShop was still distributing a prior and thus incorrect version. For those who bought it from fsPilotshop and encountered the serial key problem, here is how to resolve: 1 - Uninstall any previous version 2 - Delete the C:\ProgramData\Scenery Profiler directory 3 - install the new version. For others users, there are no major bugs fixes so you can still use your current version. The release is available here for download (either as a .zip file or a .exe file): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CEizcNGRdIwTp8pXpYPSEbTsWM5VWdbs Have fun !!! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :