- Vertical Simulations Releases New Corpus Christi Previews
- EGTH Old Warden Coming Soon!
- MilViz going P3D v4.4+
- Flightbeam Studios Announces Toulouse–Blagnac (LFBO)
- SamScene3D Singapore City Wow Released for Prepar3D
- Carenado Saab 340
- CARENADO S340 X-PLANE 11
- A SMOOTH RYANAIR BOEING 737 LANDING on the left wheel (4K)
- Lufthansa Cadet IMPRESSES instructor during Citation Jet Airwork Session!!! [AirClips]
- xOrganizer v2.0 Released
- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'progress'.
Found 8 results
krazyk posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsDrzewiecki Design posted two news birds-eye view shots of their Chicago City project which looks incredibly good! Let's hope we can say the same about performance in the region after it's released. Previously posted shots of the project: SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.facebook.com/DrzewieckiDesign/posts/2263794763833722?__xts__=68.ARCX5xhPqlbRo2jY41oR_wlBNljIU5w0q708FYyVcj6nz6fKQhEvqweuYZbtNmSk2j0Z00Gt1NsBAUaIzUDCnmhs4K3BDkMuZ8me6xSXmGb5byrReA6sO_wjmz3ayq_1q0WGV6jyfdZ9hEJYlygYFTD8spQSTbNCd3kZIRYakA3lIrmsEpnwnO8T70Tg6QNBYpF8VREPWeQEeABUXuoEWF9H080&__tn__=-R NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
From helisimmer: Frank Dainese has shown a few more screenshots of his work with Fabio Bellini in the upcoming 3D Everest Park for X-Plane 11. In the new screenshots of the scenery, which will come out in December, Frank has shown some details of Lukla. These screenshots show a live environment with lots of men, carts, cargo and other paraphernalia around the airport. This is exactly the kind of detail we love to see in these places and I have the feeling this scenery will quickly become one of the helicopter community’s favorites. December’s not arriving fast enough! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.helisimmer.com/news/men-at-work-frank-dainese-shows-progress-lukla-x-plane/?fbclid=IwAR21ee0GMyQCnnPqI603zq5-yPjwouqux2kUprv3oZhiS8_-hyW2LuwrMk4
WORK IN PROGRESS: Aerosoft A330 professional 01/08/2018 03:00 PM Get a first impression on the work-in-progress pictures of the long-haul aircraft Aerosoft A330 professional. Stay up to date and discover more information in our forum thread. SOURCE INFO https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/news/work-in-progress-aerosoft-a330-professional NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Kimo_nl posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsMK Studios Update – Lisbon Progress and New Airport Announced Developer MK-Studios has today provided a large update on their upcoming projects, as well as announcing a new airport! In the update, the team share progress on Lisbon, Mega Airport Rome as well as an upcoming update for Tenerife. https://fselite.net/news/mk-studios-update-lisbon-progress-new-airport-announced/ https://en-gb.facebook.com/mkstudiosfanpage/:
beech08nh posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
beech08nh posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsGulfstream continues to report progress on its two new large-cabin twinjet programs—the G500 and G600. Through August 20, the five flight-test G500s have flown more than 3,460 hours over some 905 flights. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-08-24/gulfstream-continues-make-progress-g500-g600