- LEAS Asturias Airport My Final Shots.
- LADY POWER! Liina's PERFECT Airbus A220-300 Landing in Riga!!! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Vertical Simulations Announces Spokane Airport for xplane
- X-ATC-Chatter 1.6.2
- D-Day Plus 75 Exhibit Opens at EAA Aviation Museum
- EGNX - 737 approach video
- 4K Video Aircraft landings and takeoffs in high resolution 60fps Ultra HD
- BREATHTAKING RARE Saab 340 Outboard Cam during Takeoff, PURE POWER!!! [AirClips]
- EGNX East Midlands Airport more shots.
- LEAS Asturias Airport from me.
- LEAS Asturias Airport coming soon to P3Dv4!
- X-Plane: Turboprop Sale from X-Aviation
- EGNX East Midlands Airport
- PERFECT BAD WEATHER LANDING! Boeing 767-300 HEAVY Smoothly landed by GREAT First Officer! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Military Visualizations Announces DHC-3T Turbo Otter for X-Plane | Threshold
- Buildings HD for FSX/P3D coming soon!
- BOEING 747 LANDING with LOTS OF BIRDS passing by (4K)
- TrueEarth US Washington RELEASED for X-Plane 11 ✈
- LADY POWER! Heavy MD-11F Cargo Plane piloted by Claudia & Inge, Frankfurt to Mumbai!!! [AirClips]
- Why Fast Jets Have Swept Wings: Boldmethod Live
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'propstrike'.
Found 5 results
XP11 : Propstrike Studio has very few products (only 3), but ALL of them are great and a tribute to their hard work and investment in details. Today you can grab Allan Burrows islands an Quatam River airport with a nice 20% rebate. Of course Machmell fisheries is still free SOURCE INFO SHOP LINK : https://propstrikestudio.com/collections/all
Propstrike Studio Quatam River airport for X-Plane is available. This should be a great addon for all those GA pilots. Enjoy people. Just hand over $28 and it's all yours. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK :https://propstrikestudio.com/products/quatam-river-airport NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.helisimmer.com/reviews/propstrike-studio-quatam-river-airport-x-plane/
Update available for "Machmell Fisheries" A product you ordered from PropStrike Studio has an update available: Machmell Fisheries Machmell Fisheries Camp 2.1.zip SOURCE INFO https://propstrikestudio.com DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://propstrikestudio.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://propstrikestudio.com
In 1998 The Machmell Fisheries was surveyed by helicopter when loggers in British Columbia, Canada looked for a suitable area for a landing strip to start their logging operations. The result was the Machmell Fisheries Camp, a 900m long narrow bush strip 21 nautical miles south of Bella Coola. The camp was open for 6 months and rarely used again. Today you can find the old strip and some of the abandoned facilities. Trails to both beaches surrounding the area can be found in this scenery and a lodge with a helipad. Enjoy this challenging set up in one of the most beautiful and places on Earth. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://propstrikestudio.com/products/fisheries NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :