- BA flight goes to wrong country by mistake
- MilViz ATR XP: Kickstarter Campaign Requires $27,000 CAD
- The EPIC/Impossible Airplane Camera Angle
- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'publish'.
Found 3 results
Aeroplane Heaven Publish More Previews of the E170/175 Earlier this week, Aeroplane Heaven and Feelthere announced that they are in partnership to develop the Embraer E170/175 and E190/195 for P3Dv4. Over on their Facebook page, Aeroplane Heaven has posted 4 new preview photos detailing the external model with different winglet options. Addressing comments, Aeroplane Heaven state that they plan to model the E170 with traditional winglets and the E175 with the newer winglet option. SOURCE INFO https://www.facebook.com/Aeroplaneheaven/ https://fselite.net/news/aeroplane-heaven-publish-more-previews-of-the-e170-175/
News courtesy of pcflight.net Over the past 10 years, the team at Turbulent Designs have fully developed or contributed to almost 25 airport projects for Orbx. Today, they are excited to announce the next step in this long relationship. Turbulent will now be working in partnership with Orbx. From today, Turbulent Designs will begin the task of redeveloping all the airport products in their current catalogue, to be fully integrated into the Orbx ecosystem. Additionally, their currently in-production projects will also be made available through Orbx. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://pcflight.net/turbulent-designs-publish-orbx/