- Wing42 Interview on FSElite
- DRACO IN ACTION! Flying Cowboys Adventure (Part 2)
- Orbx Release KSAN San Diego International Airport V2
- Dash 8's Prop Wash Blows Baggage Dolly into United 737 at LAX
- Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update
- Milviz King Air 350i Previews And New Aircraft Announcement
- EU NetherlandsTrueEarth for Aerofly FS2 has landed!
- EU Netherlands TrueEarth for Aerofly FS 2
- If You Use VR In Xplane 11 Might Want To Check SimVRlabs Out
- Fantasy of Flight will not open for us simmers...
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - August 2018
- DCS Weekend News
- THE ULTIMATE P51 MUSTANG FLIGHT with ATC Audio!
- ILYUSHIN IL-62 - The Last IL62 Freighter worldwide - LANDING and DEPARTURE (4K, RARE!)
- Lufthansa Citation CJ1+ Jet ROCKET TAKEOFF: Cadet Chris STEEP Climb, Cockpit Perspective! [AirClips]
- Celebrate Aviation Day With Our 4-Day-Only Sale Starting Today!
- 787-10 Dreamliner & 737 MAX 9 Fly Together
- Livestream of PMDG's Upcoming 747-8
- Xiamen Airlines Boeing 737-800 skids off runway at Manila-Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- CARENADO C340 II X-PLANE 11 RELEASED
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'quality'.
Found 5 results
Hi all I’ve been working on a comprehensive list of high quality XP11 aircraft. If newcomers from P3D or other sims want to fly a particular aircraft in X-Plane 11, this list should tell you if it’s possible. If you have any suggestions or additions to the list, let me know. I’m updating it weekly for new products anyways. I’ve also included a small selection of useful plugins at the bottom of the sheet for newcomers. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EWIjA978VOiJ2JpCgbLtasnDH_vuZThVNbeDF05lTC0 SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
TomcatUK posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsTSL CREW please spread the word to avoid the pain that I have been going through .... (this probably only applies to FSX & FSX:SE versions as the P3D release presumably only shipped with SP1 from day 1?): Anyone that is upgrading the Quality Wings 787 to the latest Service Pack released in May 2018 needs to remove liveries and uninstall the QW787 BEFORE they run the service pack (SP1 = v1.1.0) installer. I also recommend backing up QW787 config files (qw787.cfg and the 2 aircraft.cfg files) before you do this as these are not preserved and you will have to manually configure things like remembering whether the aircraft should start in cold and dark panel state; any changes you have made to fix ATC aircraft type call outs; airline parking preferences etc. Guidance posted recently on the official support page: — Installation / update of existing installation Due to the scope of this update we do not offer a patch installer like in previous hotfixes. For a successful installation, please follow the steps below: 1. Uninstall all installed liveries using the QW Dispatcher (can be found in your start menu) 2. Uninstall the Ultimate 787 Collection (Click Start , and then click Control Panel. Under Programs, click Uninstall a program. Select the Ultimate 787 Collection) 3. Download the full installer (v1.1.0) from Flight1.com 4. Reinstall the product using the new installer — Note: There are no warnings or programmatic attempts to detect an existing installation in the sim. The service pack just wipes a whole load of QW 787 config files (including the qw787.cfg and two aircraft.cfg files under the main Simobjects/Airplanes folder path) and won’t let you reinstall liveries easily. So I would add step 0 which is back up the cfg files mentioned above, before you uninstall things. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
AlphaIndiaRomeo posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics