- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
- AN-2 new version 1.10 (need some testing)
- Buildings HD from Aurorasim / Orbx
- Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - La Gomera preview
- Rasmus Productions becomes Airborne Cinematics - Channel Trailer [4K]
- TrueEarth GB South SP1 Out Now for XP11! ✈
- The 10 Worst British Military Aircraft
- Ruesch Productions - Aviation Cinematogrpahy
- BOEING 737 LOSES FUEL during DEPARTURE - FUEL OVERFLOW VENTS in action (4K)
- Milviz Shows Off King Air 350i Icing Effects
- Real Pilot Story: Powerless Over Paris
- Just Flight Previews PA-38 Tomahawk
- REX Simulations Reveals Development Updates
- Imaginesim Release Singapore (WSSS) P3DV4 PBR Update
- CROSSING THE LINE! - Bahamas to the USA in a NEW Cirrus SR22T
- How Julie Clark flies her AirShow - 11,000 hours in the T-34 - she's a master pilot!
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.0 was just released!
- VSKYLABS Releases ICON-A5
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'quito'.
Found 1 result
Quito (SEQM) Announced by Flightbeam Studios Flightbeam Studios just posted a Facebook update to inform the community that, in conjunction with Dreamflight, they’re almost ready to release SEQM airport, in Quito, Ecuador! This unique airport is located at an elevation of 7,874 feet, and as the busiest airport in Ecuador, will offer you many interesting new routes (and for me, it’s another great reason to explore Orbx’s OpenLC South America). American, Delta, JetBlue, Joon, KLM, and United are the airlines based outside of South America that service the airport, and it’s also a relatively busy cargo hub, as it receives flights from Atlas, Cargolux, Etihad Cargo, Emirates SkyCargo, FedEx, KLM Cargo, and UPS. As the runway is over 13,000 feet long, it’s quite accommodating. Dreamflight is developing the airport, as an exclusive product for, and using the branding of, Flightbeam. Flightbeam is continuing work on their other projects, including Wellington, Auckland, and InsectFlow. No exact release date was given, but they say it’s ‘coming soon’ – so we hope to hear more about it very shortly! Stay tuned to FSElite for more and you can also follow the developer’s Facebook page as well. SOURCE INFO https://www.facebook.com/FlightbeamStudios/ https://fselite.net/previews/quito-seqm-announced-flightbeam-studios/