- FSElite Exclusive: Tailstrike Designs’ Reggio Calabria (LICR) Previews
- FSElite Exclusive: Envtex SP2 Previews
- Train Addon Freiburg-Basel updated to version 1.03
- Bergamo professional updated to version 126.96.36.199
- FlyBe For Sale
- Supersonic air travel is finally coming back
- FlyTampa Previews Las Vegas McCarran Intl. (KLAS)
- QW BAe 146 released for P3Dv4
- MK-STUDIOS - Lisbon P3D V4 updated to version 1.2
- RELEASED: SCEL Santiago V2 for FSX / P3D by LatinVFR
- UK2000 Release Belfast Xtreme for FSX/P3D
- Dreamfoil Creations announces Embraer 120!
- XPlane 11 OCD Overload
- Köln/Bonn professional updated to version 188.8.131.52.
- ORBX Shoreham EGKA RELEASED!
- EGKA XP11, Very near..........
- Virtualcol Announce Beechcraft 99 And Airbus A220
- Laminar Research Releases 11.30 b3
- Please don't CRASH my Airplane!
- BOEING 787 vs. EMBRAER PHENOM 300 - "Keep calm brother"
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'rain'.
Found 3 results
Over on the x-plane.org website (or just the 'ORG' as many of you cool kids call it), the extremely talented developer of the Zibo 737NG Mod for XP11 has just posted a little test video where he's testing how his 3D rain effects play on the windshield of the aircraft. They are nothing short of stunning! I want this in P3D..NOW! Take a look: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16n6cyJrvu62ylcOeMkFazLakQV12bcWU It is a WIP so treat it as such and excuse any glaring errors with the physics or how the effect performs in general. Now, let's react! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2F161805-saso-kiselkovs-rain-ice-effects%2F&tab=comments&fbclid=IwAR2ehp1tJ0XR-JyC6Sd7KhWY3WbDvJmqVLTWtN8zEcsYhiusyMZlzcEtwyQ#comment-1518531 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
MilViz Preview T310R Rain Effects In X-Plane 11 Announced back in June at FSExpo, word of the MilViz T310 for X-Plane has been sparse, until now. Over on their Facebook page, MilViz has posted a preview featuring windshield rain effects in their upcoming aircraft for X-Plane 11. We suspect a release is on the horizon as MilViz have now further introduced us to the T310R by publishing its store page with a release of the paint kit, an extensive feature list (subject to change) and many new previews. The T310R features RealityXP GTN 650/750 compatibility, FMOD sounds, PBR materials, realistic flight dynamics, windshield rain/ice effects and more which you can view on the store page. https://fselite.net/news/milviz-preview-t310r-rain-effects-in-x-plane-11/