- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
- UPDATE: JUSTSIM - MALTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - P3D
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'reboot'.
Found 2 results
ssimmons1958 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Reboot Updated to V3.3 (P3D V4 Only!) Version 3.3 is an update for owners of the P3D V4 version of FS2Crew NGX Reboot! This update was released on 26 January 2019. All updates are built into the main installer only. To obtain the update, login to your FS2Crew account, click "Completed Orders", re-download and re-install. There is no need to uninstall the old version first. V3.3 CHANGE LOG (P3D V4 Version Only - PMDG 737 NGX Reboot) 1.Bug fixes (mostly related to altering the various Config Options). SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/
sparks_smudge posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFS2Crew: Maddog X Reboot Version 1.4 now Available! You asked and we delivered! V1.4 includes "Button Control"! V1.4 (April 27, 2018) 'Button Control' is now built in! It uses the same system and key assignments as FS2Crew's other Button Control products. If the VOICE button on the FS2Crew Main Panel is OFF, then Button Control is active. Conversely, if you want to use Voice control, press the VOICE button. To use Button Control, simply create the key assignments for the MAIN and SECONDARY button as shown in the manual (they're unchanged from other FS2Crew's), and follow the Captain's Flow in the manual. Button Control is very easy since it follows a linear order of events and the cues are displayed in text on the Main Panel! A lot of you lobbied hard for us to create a Button Control version for the Maddog, and we listened. This is a good test for us to see how much real demand there is for Button Control compared to Voice Control, since we can see actual sales numbers. So if you want to see Button Control last into the future, please support FS2Crew Maddog! Tell your friends about it! FO will now correctly stow DIAL A FLAP during his climb flow. New voice command: "SWAP COMM ONE / TWO". Minor audio fixes. More nuanced PA Volume Control. Remember: If you don't want to hear the Cabin PA announcements (or you want a lower volume for them), set the PA knob on the Captain's Audio panel to OFF at the start of each flight. As per user request, you can now set the flood lights to come on/off at 10,000 feet instead of 20,000 feet. Please see the Support Forum for detailed info. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :