- PMDG NGXu Update and Paint Kit Releasing Soon
- TUPOLEV TU-154 LANDING with OPEN REVERSERS before TOUCHDOWN + TU154 DEPARTURE (4K)
- Aviotek Simulations Final Previews of Treviso Regional Airport
- Orbx TrueEarth US NorCal – Final Previews Before Release
- CLASSIC Airbus - LOTS of switches! German Air Force Airbus A310 Cockpit Takeoff! [AirClips]
- TE US NorCal HD XP11 My Final Shots.
- Interview with Aerosoft’s Mathijs Kok
- TE NorCal on short finals
- Leading Edge Simulations Releases Beechcraft Sundowner C23 v2 on X-Plane 11
- DC Designs FA-18E/F/G Package for FSX / P3D Previews
- Nolinor Captain JC & F/O Pierre-Charles' B737-200 BUTTER Landing in Val-d'Or!!! [AirClips]
- Leading Edge Simulations Releases Beechcraft C23 v2.0
- Hands-On With the Aerosoft A330 Professional
- Imaginesim Surprise Announcement of TBPB Barbados
- Should You Buy the Carenado Brasilia B120 Prepar3d V4 | Test Drive
- TE US Northern California HD XP11 around Crows Landing.
- PMDG Clarifies NG3 Pricing And NGXu Policy
- AMAZING! Nolinor B737-200 on Gravel Strip demonstrates principle of Vortes Dissipator!!! [AirClips]
- TE US Northern California HD XP11 around Mc Clellan.
- FSWeekend – Re-Cap From the Event
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'remote'.
Found 2 results
Fellow Loungers, I have just received an update from QualityWings via Facebook which contains a variety of updates on updates and other development work, this related to their Ultimate 146, 757 and 787 products. The most interesting for me personally is the introduction of PBR materials and a remote CDU (on your phone, tablet etc) for the 787 product, 'due soon' as part of the upcoming v1.1.3 update. == For those of you that are not on Facebook, the main updates by product are as follows: Ultimate 146 Following the release of the Ultimate 146 for Prepar3D Version 4, we received some unbelievably positive feedback and will be providing an update for the 146 in P3DV4 soon. Development work is complete for this update and it is currently undergoing final stages of testing. Ultimate 757 Around the time that we announced that that the 146 was being worked on for a release in P3DV4, we also indicated that the 757 was also in development for the platform. There was a bit more work than anticipated to make the product work in P3DV4, but we assure you that it is in the works. With that said, I must also acknowledge that we are aware of some of the difficulties being experienced by some of this product regarding the activation process. We do apologize for any inconvenience. We will be moving our current Ultimate 757 product from the Esellerate system and migrating the customer database to the Flight1 licensing system. That should alleviate some of the issues some of you may have been experiencing. Again, please bear with us as we work through this transition, which will coincide with the release of the product into P3DV4. Ultimate 787 As previously mentioned, we are continuing to improve the 787 and Update 1.1.3 is due soon. This update to the 787 includes some exciting new additions, one is a result of improved features available with the release of P3D Version 4.4: Physically Based Rendering The 787s models and textures have been adapted to take advantage of these exciting and impressive visual features. PBR is really exciting stuff, but it’s too bad that the 787 fuselage isn’t completely aluminum. Because it would sure be fun to see how that looks. But I guess we will have to wait for upcoming products in development that can really show off bare metal. We sill think it helps the 787 visuals tremendously. We highly encourage everyone to upgrade to the latest version of P3D to benefit from the improved visuals. PBR models will not be available for FSX and outdated versions of P3Dv4. == Plus, additional info via the FSElite page: In addition to PBR, the next version of the Ultimate 787 will bring support for Remote CDU on the lower MFD and the Electronic Flight Bag. Remote CDU will mean you can see any page from the lower display (including the FMS) on multiple mobile devices including Android tablets/phones, Apple products and even Windows tablets and phones. Finally, the team gave a brief list of other updates users can expect in the upcoming update: · Significant Stability Improvements · Autothrottle oscillations above Mach .85 · Improved Panel state loading · PFD Speedtape coffin corner simulation · And many more No timeline was given on when this update would be made available. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.facebook.com/notes/qualitywings-simulations/happy-new-year-from-qualitywings/10156134924929639/?hc_ref=ARSWP419wnc-QfpVp_0CreC1_aPaMd3naHY-H7j0vNVQPsKKqaaKFufGobi6cl-vdaA&__xts__=68.ARBhQxwtpkOl8cGdzV2DoW8rKxIZp78Rqhrz2g7NfmAaRwUTzzXxYBSx-S70-kehRDsLx87vi5eu8I-VpOTXuWm1fyONTD2Rzcp2vJyu8oNus5aJRuxIfmT26eCUKjkzIQVApFVZ5_s-NzkOO1iMjx9fFl2gyxRXl1BqO03pw8MGMsDw2ctywu24h_THyd7bsrLd_nsEV9H0GLepue5pctOXZ9BtmJBjLbvmsaWd93rzB-rl8PyXEUc6wD-21LC0ppsaJ7foE1kkAPr9TsrFFCHvZtkBfnaQ3Ok1CXBpur-EHPkJ9f_V2odjO2dfF6Bxjh1T_g5TJOhl3D_kZ92d_yhdvpazZ0iMUQtrhmP40JwR2hrr8mfkj7y-Qvqd2zmf6LETO_wmx6xaCp4AHHMe-6pkc9Jkabe_xkgxev8wQ1NC4ZCdHS0mXDrWwXRXZhm4y0OxZlskqMsAWBLV3IpbnkTTSMo-Z_aTU93xQRw&__tn__=C-R NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/qualitywings-simulations-january-2019-update-787-pbr/?fbclid=IwAR3gG5_--Ks8ln_dwAMy0sZI5qTeZkB1V1mLpowkAvJpY-yv3O7OFD86EcM