- SFD Global: Close-Ups of Terrain Textures
- AIRBUS A380 OVERTAKES A BOEING 747 during DEPARTURE - 11 BIG PLANE Departures at Frankfurt (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: MK-Studios Announces Tenerife South V2
- On Approach?
- Developer's diary - Traffic Global for X-Plane 11
- Falcon 7X, THREE JET Engines ROCKETING out of Sao Paulo for an 11.5 hours flight! [AirClips]
- World's biggest airplane takes flight for first time over Mojave desert
- Ice Caves, Ice Worms, Need for Speed 2 with Tom Scott
- Carenado A42-500 Series Released for FSX & Prepar3D
- Virgin Australia crew discovers owl hidden in the aircraft’s engine
- New Previews of COLIMATA's Concorde
- Twilight Flight Fest Returns to AirVenture
- Worldwide Texture Replacement "Global Earth" Now Available
- FSimStudios Provides Update on Projects
- Onfinal Studio Releases Freeware Reus Airport (LERS) for P3D
- [Edit 1715z] Flight Factor A320 0.10.1 Beta Adds Weather Radar
- Airplanes Landing Gear in Slow Motion
- New from Just Flight - Duchess Model 76 for Aerofly FS 2!
- X-Aviation and Digital Replica-Cessna 310L v1.1.0a Released!
- TrueEarth USA Washington for XP11 - SNEAK PEEK VIDEO!
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'render'.
Found 1 result
Milviz Post Textured ATR Cockpit Render The Milviz ATR 72 (and 42) is quite possibly one of the most anticipated upcoming aircraft from the company (aside from SR-71, in my opinion), with many keen to have a Milvz-quality ATR in their sims. With this being said, it’s been a little silent on the ATR front from Milviz, with the last preview we saw being back in November. Today, Milviz has surely made a lot of people happy by posting a render of the highly detailed cockpit that will be featured in their product. Alongside the render, Milviz shared a snippet of information in the comments: it’ll feature PBR for P3D v4.4 users! On a more somber note for X-Plane fanatics, whether or not the ATR will fly the Laminar skies is still undecided; currently, the decision is ‘maybe’. While that was, sadly, all for now, we’ll keep a razor-sharp lookout for anything else on the upcoming Milviz ATR 72/42 and will let you know when we have anything new to share. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/milviz-post-textured-atr-cockpit-render/