- Announcing the TorqueSim Pocket Rocket Release!
- Aerofly Life Project - Demo 1.0 Available now !
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator Teased in Livestream
- New Just Flight 747 Classic Previews In-sim
- Alabeo/Carenado X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- Sim-Wings Announce Canary Islands Professional – La Gomera
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.7 Update From X-Aviation
- LEBB Bilbao v1.1
- The Pocket Rocket is Cleared to Land
- Wing42 - Something big is comming to Vega
- Further Previews of Orbx BuildingsHD
- AIRBUS BELUGA LANDING - When an AIRBUS gets STUNG BY A BEE (4K)
- MIGHTY Sydney Airport Landing Views: B777-200 Air New Zealand! [AirClips]
- Active Sky XP Service Pack 1 is Now Available
- Passenger Cabin Previews of X-Crafts' ERJ Family
- Threshold Exclusive: Citation 525A Previews from TorqueSim
- New SFD Global Images!
- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'report'.
Found 7 results
The recently certified G500 represents a leap forward in flight deck and flight control interface design, a bold move for a manufacturer as conservative as Gulfstream yet also a logical progression in business jet design. The G500 is a delight to fly, a significant step up in handling compared to the non-fly-by-wire (FBW) designs (G550 and below). And the many touchscreens that run the avionics and systems feel as natural as wings on airplanes. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2018-08-24/pilot-report-gulfstream-g500
In June 2007, Cirrus Aircraft unveiled the configuration of its new single-engine jet. At the time, it appeared as though Cirrus was jumping on the same bandwagon as other would-be or existing aircraft manufacturers LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-11-28/pilot-report-cirrus-vision-jet
The Cessna Caravan has been in production since 1984, and earlier this year I had my first opportunity to fly the single-engine utility turboprop from Textron Aviation’s private airport—Beech Factory Airport—in Wichita. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-10-07/pilot-report-grand-caravan-ex
Just nine years after Gulfstream Aerospace unveiled its largest and longest-range business jet—the G650—and five years after certification, 250 G650s, 120 of them the ultra-long-range G650ER, are plying the world’s skies. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-10-08/pilot-report-gulfstream-g650er