- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'required'.
Found 3 results
Well, from time to time I feel that some sort of quality check should be required by Simmarket (or others as well) before they offer us their software products. In this particular case its pretty obvious what you get - they (that is "FlightSimDesign Chile") even have a video of their humble product, so unless you're blind, you can't complain 18 Euros (ex tax)!?!? With the growing amount of addons - mixed with older ones - it starts to get tricky to get what you aimed for - right version at decent quality. What do you think? Regards SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://youtu.be/7UGQLYTH2yY NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Not sure if you have covered this one already, but during this recent review of Lufthansa business class A380 by Dennis Bunnik, I was struck by the great facilities on offer at Singapore Changi airport (SIN / WSSS). Don't forget your popcorn and goggles (swimming not aviator!). The airport is covered near the start around 0m43s in. LINK TO SOURCE: