- UPDATE: DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - MIAMI CITY XP - X-PLANE 11 v1.4
- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'required'.
Found 3 results
Well, from time to time I feel that some sort of quality check should be required by Simmarket (or others as well) before they offer us their software products. In this particular case its pretty obvious what you get - they (that is "FlightSimDesign Chile") even have a video of their humble product, so unless you're blind, you can't complain 18 Euros (ex tax)!?!? With the growing amount of addons - mixed with older ones - it starts to get tricky to get what you aimed for - right version at decent quality. What do you think? Regards SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://youtu.be/7UGQLYTH2yY NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Not sure if you have covered this one already, but during this recent review of Lufthansa business class A380 by Dennis Bunnik, I was struck by the great facilities on offer at Singapore Changi airport (SIN / WSSS). Don't forget your popcorn and goggles (swimming not aviator!). The airport is covered near the start around 0m43s in. LINK TO SOURCE: