- Announcing the TorqueSim Pocket Rocket Release!
- Aerofly Life Project - Demo 1.0 Available now !
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator Teased in Livestream
- New Just Flight 747 Classic Previews In-sim
- Alabeo/Carenado X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- Sim-Wings Announce Canary Islands Professional – La Gomera
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.7 Update From X-Aviation
- LEBB Bilbao v1.1
- The Pocket Rocket is Cleared to Land
- Wing42 - Something big is comming to Vega
- Further Previews of Orbx BuildingsHD
- AIRBUS BELUGA LANDING - When an AIRBUS gets STUNG BY A BEE (4K)
- MIGHTY Sydney Airport Landing Views: B777-200 Air New Zealand! [AirClips]
- Active Sky XP Service Pack 1 is Now Available
- Passenger Cabin Previews of X-Crafts' ERJ Family
- Threshold Exclusive: Citation 525A Previews from TorqueSim
- New SFD Global Images!
- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'reveals'.
Found 1 result
PMDG Reveals More Development Updates PMDG CEO Robert Randazzo has revealed the latest information regarding PBR updates and a little teaser regarding their NG3 project. In a post on their new forum, Randazzo announced that PBR testing for the 747 QOTSII has now been given to beta testers in order to push for a release after this weekend. After a troubled few weeks of technical difficulties, PMDG were looking at last Thursday 28th February being the release date. Unfortunately, this was put back because of presumed conflicts with the 747 and its interaction with their Global Flight Operations environment in Prepar3D v4. After collaboration with Lockheed Martin and no fewer than 10 different developers, the issues seem to be fixed and they are finally putting the finishing touches to this openly challenging project. Information regarding their highly anticipated NG3 project is still pretty tight-lipped, but what we know from the forum post is that the 737 NG3 is moving along very quickly through its development phase. Mr.Randazzo stated that development has been going on for a long time and was keen to tease as he wrote; “There is so much about this product that you guys are going to absolutely LOVE. I cannot wait to be able to share more but alas, not just yet”. For the full article on the PMDG forum click here. Please note that you have to be a registered user to see this article. SOURCE INFO https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/4037-02mar19-oh-what-a-week-it-has-been-some-747-pbr-good-news-and-a-few-other-items https://fselite.net/news/pmdg-reveals-more-development-updates/