- I Flew it, you have 7 days to WIN it! AOPA Sweepstakes Super Cub on amphibious Floats!
- Air Combat Command Demo Teams to Perform at AirVenture 2019
- VC10 Professional - v1.30 Update
- New Time Zone Fixer Patch(V1.4.1) released
- Imaginesim Shares New Trailer for Upcoming Austin V2 on X-Plane
- Celebrate 50 Years in Oshkosh This Summer!
- Lakeland Aero Club
- New Previews of the Just Flight 747 Classic
- Threshold shared "Felis Completes Modelling of 747-200 Cockpit
- Orbx True Earth US Washington - Seattle Boeing Field Approach Video
- xEnviro 1.10b73 18h timelapse in 9 min
- Threshold Exclusive: Hot Start Challenger 650 Announced + Previews
- All airliners should land like this! (Autogyro Calidus)
- EAA's The Attic - World War II Era M1 Garand Rifle
- Landings on Wet Runway after heavy rain at Manchester Airport
- MIAMI | A380 LANDING 4K
- MIAMI | A380 LANDING 4K
- REX SKY FORCE 3D - TECHNICAL UPDATE 2.2
- WX ADVANTAGE RADAR - TECHNICAL UPDATE 7
- Orbx True Earth US Washington - Landing Lake Wenatchee State (27W)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'reveals'.
Found 1 result
PMDG Reveals More Development Updates PMDG CEO Robert Randazzo has revealed the latest information regarding PBR updates and a little teaser regarding their NG3 project. In a post on their new forum, Randazzo announced that PBR testing for the 747 QOTSII has now been given to beta testers in order to push for a release after this weekend. After a troubled few weeks of technical difficulties, PMDG were looking at last Thursday 28th February being the release date. Unfortunately, this was put back because of presumed conflicts with the 747 and its interaction with their Global Flight Operations environment in Prepar3D v4. After collaboration with Lockheed Martin and no fewer than 10 different developers, the issues seem to be fixed and they are finally putting the finishing touches to this openly challenging project. Information regarding their highly anticipated NG3 project is still pretty tight-lipped, but what we know from the forum post is that the 737 NG3 is moving along very quickly through its development phase. Mr.Randazzo stated that development has been going on for a long time and was keen to tease as he wrote; “There is so much about this product that you guys are going to absolutely LOVE. I cannot wait to be able to share more but alas, not just yet”. For the full article on the PMDG forum click here. Please note that you have to be a registered user to see this article. SOURCE INFO https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/4037-02mar19-oh-what-a-week-it-has-been-some-747-pbr-good-news-and-a-few-other-items https://fselite.net/news/pmdg-reveals-more-development-updates/