- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'revolution'.
Found 1 result
VSkyLabs Releases Revolution Mini-500 Helicopter By: Sam Clark January 20, 2019 VSkyLabs, experimental aircraft experts, have released their latest project for X-Plane 11.30. The Revolution Mini-500 is an American single-seater chopper and is unique in that the owner must construct the aircraft from a kit-set before flying it. This is VSkyLabs' second successive helicopter release following the Guimbal Cabri G2 in September. The new Mini-500 utilizes X-Plane 11.30's experimental flight model and features highly realistic flight dynamics as a result. VSkyLabs have provided a feature list for the helicopter, which you can see here: VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' Project. Highly defined flight dynamics model of the Revolution Mini-500. Built around the powerful, native X-Plane 11.30+ 'Experimental Flight Model' environment (must be selected in the General settings window in X-Plane 11). Fully functional VR (Virtual Reality) compatibility. Multi-Layer FMOD sound pack. Unique aspects of the Mini-500 helicopter are simulated and are part of the flying experience by definition: Manual engine/rotor RPM management, low rotor-inertia aspects, in-flight nose tuck during engine-stop, rotor RPM management, retreating blade stall condition (Vne), typical Mast bumping, typical autorotation capability and more. The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: Mini-500 is designed as if it was a real kit-built helicopter, awaiting for it's first test-flight. Was it built exactly as instructed? Will it fly as expected? wow there is only one way to find out! You will have to get to know it step by step...or you might get yourself into serious trouble when mistreating it. Mastering the VSKYLABS Mini-500 will sure make you a better helicopter pilot! The original pilot's manual was one of the core-materials during development of this project, and the VSKYLABS Mini-500 pilot's manual is built based on it. The project is under constant development. Highly responsive VSKYLABS support forums. You can purchase the VSkyLabs Test Pilot: Mini-500 for $26.50 on the X-Plane.org store. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://store.x-plane.org/VSKYLABS-Test-Pilot-Mini-500_p_927.html#tab-1 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/minivs?fbclid=IwAR2z6yePXATT4Mv8dFIHXJYMlG4E7YUkupnoQCJCfMr7x9w_topI1wqGvB0