- JustSim Releases LOWI Innsbruck Update for X-Plane
- JustSim Releases Innsbruck V3 Update
- BDO Aviation Announces Phuket Airport
- Our Texas Triple: Delta A320 Takeoff Engine ROOAAAR, Cool Dallas Views & Cloud Surfing!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO F50 X-PLANE 11
- XPilot for X-Plane Announced
- Milviz Releases T-38A Advanced Series Redux
- Further Previews of Orbx’s London City (EGLC) in P3D
- EGLC P3D for you.
- Windsock Simulations Milan Malpensa "Very Near Completion"
- POSCON Details Huge Updates on Development and More
- FS2Crew Ground Crew X Coming in 2 Weeks
- Laminar Research Previews X-Plane 11.40 Flight Model Updates
- Carenado Releases Fokker 50 for X-Plane
- CARENADO F50 X-PLANE 11
- X-Plane 11.40 to be Large Flight Model Update
- Positive Control Network Publishes August 2019 Progress Update
- JustSim Teases Innsbruck (LOWI) Update with New Screenshots
- BOEING 747 SHARK swimming through a CORN FIELD after HARD LANDING (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: Windsock Simulations Milan Malpensa (LIMC) Previews in X-Plane 11
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'revolution'.
Found 1 result
VSkyLabs Releases Revolution Mini-500 Helicopter By: Sam Clark January 20, 2019 VSkyLabs, experimental aircraft experts, have released their latest project for X-Plane 11.30. The Revolution Mini-500 is an American single-seater chopper and is unique in that the owner must construct the aircraft from a kit-set before flying it. This is VSkyLabs' second successive helicopter release following the Guimbal Cabri G2 in September. The new Mini-500 utilizes X-Plane 11.30's experimental flight model and features highly realistic flight dynamics as a result. VSkyLabs have provided a feature list for the helicopter, which you can see here: VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' Project. Highly defined flight dynamics model of the Revolution Mini-500. Built around the powerful, native X-Plane 11.30+ 'Experimental Flight Model' environment (must be selected in the General settings window in X-Plane 11). Fully functional VR (Virtual Reality) compatibility. Multi-Layer FMOD sound pack. Unique aspects of the Mini-500 helicopter are simulated and are part of the flying experience by definition: Manual engine/rotor RPM management, low rotor-inertia aspects, in-flight nose tuck during engine-stop, rotor RPM management, retreating blade stall condition (Vne), typical Mast bumping, typical autorotation capability and more. The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: Mini-500 is designed as if it was a real kit-built helicopter, awaiting for it's first test-flight. Was it built exactly as instructed? Will it fly as expected? wow there is only one way to find out! You will have to get to know it step by step...or you might get yourself into serious trouble when mistreating it. Mastering the VSKYLABS Mini-500 will sure make you a better helicopter pilot! The original pilot's manual was one of the core-materials during development of this project, and the VSKYLABS Mini-500 pilot's manual is built based on it. The project is under constant development. Highly responsive VSKYLABS support forums. You can purchase the VSkyLabs Test Pilot: Mini-500 for $26.50 on the X-Plane.org store. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://store.x-plane.org/VSKYLABS-Test-Pilot-Mini-500_p_927.html#tab-1 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/minivs?fbclid=IwAR2z6yePXATT4Mv8dFIHXJYMlG4E7YUkupnoQCJCfMr7x9w_topI1wqGvB0