- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
- AN-2 new version 1.10 (need some testing)
- Buildings HD from Aurorasim / Orbx
- Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - La Gomera preview
- Rasmus Productions becomes Airborne Cinematics - Channel Trailer [4K]
- TrueEarth GB South SP1 Out Now for XP11! ✈
- The 10 Worst British Military Aircraft
- Ruesch Productions - Aviation Cinematogrpahy
- BOEING 737 LOSES FUEL during DEPARTURE - FUEL OVERFLOW VENTS in action (4K)
- Milviz Shows Off King Air 350i Icing Effects
- Real Pilot Story: Powerless Over Paris
- Just Flight Previews PA-38 Tomahawk
- REX Simulations Reveals Development Updates
- Imaginesim Release Singapore (WSSS) P3DV4 PBR Update
- CROSSING THE LINE! - Bahamas to the USA in a NEW Cirrus SR22T
- How Julie Clark flies her AirShow - 11,000 hours in the T-34 - she's a master pilot!
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.0 was just released!
- VSKYLABS Releases ICON-A5
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'rfscenerybuilding'.
Found 5 results
RFSceneryBuilding Announces Lampedus Aeroporto & Umbria International Airport Russian developer RFSceneryBuilding has announced a double whammy of airports coming to FSX/P3D in the near future. The new projects are LICD Lampedua Aeroport and LIRZ Sant Egidio (Umbria International Airport) in Perguia Italy. Lampedusa Airport, on the Italian island of the same name sees traffic from local airlines such as Alitalia and Blu-Express. It’s mostly only used as an airport during the summer so hopefully, we see it around then so we can take advantage of it in our virtual world. Umbria International Airport is used even less frequently, with only a few scheduled routes from Ryanair and Albawings. If you’re curious about their past work, RFSceneryBuilding has developed Venice, Turin and Florence as some of their past Italian offerings. Both projects are in development, and that’s all the news we have on them for now. Image source: Wikipedia. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/rfscenerybuilding-announces-lampedus-aeroporto-umbria-international-airport/
Rfscenerybuilding Announces New Project: Zagreb Airport (LDZA) Rfscenerybuilding has today announced their next airport project will be Zagerb Airport (LDZA). The Croatian airport is the largest in the country serving nearly 30 airlines. Croatia Airlines has a large base in Zagreb, with regular flights to Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris and other parts of Croatia. The airport itself has been on the rise for passenger numbers and becoming a hot spot with tourists from all over Europe. There are no further details, screenshots or renders from the development team at Rfscenerybuilding. If you’re unfamiliar with their past work; they have been behind recent releases such as Venice, Florence and Tenerife North. When we get more details, we’ll let you know. Image source: Total Croatia SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/rfscenerybuilding-announces-new-project-zagreb-airport-ldza/
RFscenerybuilding Release Venice RFscenerybuilding has just released their long-awaited Venice Marco Polo scenery for FSX, P3D v3 and P3D v4. Venice Marco Polo airport serves as the fourth busiest airport in Italy, with 10.37 million passengers using the airport in 2017. The airport is a base for easyJet and Volotea as well as having flights from across the globe from various airlines. RFscenerybuilding’s Venice can be purchased from SimMarket for a price of EUR 21.60. This airport seems to follow in the steps of RFscenerybuildings many other products of having accurate and high levels of detail. The features for this airport include custom vehicles, a large size landclass and custom airport buildings. The entire feature list can be found below. SOURCE INFO https://en-gb.facebook.com/Rfscenerybuilding-597199223789668/ https://fselite.net/news/rfscenerybuilding-release-venice/
Hi all! The Russians over at RFSceneryBuilding have released yet another Italian scenery. This time it’s Ancora Falconara for V4 and it looks stunning! OMGEdson, they listen to your request: no jetways! LINK TO SOURCE: http://secure.simmarket.com/rfscenerybuilding-lipy-ancona-falconara-fsx-p3d.phtml