- MOST BEAUTIFUL Miami Beach Approach on TAP Retro Airbus A330-300!!! [AirClips]
- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v220.127.116.11 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'rfscenerybuilding'.
Found 5 results
RFSceneryBuilding Announces Lampedus Aeroporto & Umbria International Airport Russian developer RFSceneryBuilding has announced a double whammy of airports coming to FSX/P3D in the near future. The new projects are LICD Lampedua Aeroport and LIRZ Sant Egidio (Umbria International Airport) in Perguia Italy. Lampedusa Airport, on the Italian island of the same name sees traffic from local airlines such as Alitalia and Blu-Express. It’s mostly only used as an airport during the summer so hopefully, we see it around then so we can take advantage of it in our virtual world. Umbria International Airport is used even less frequently, with only a few scheduled routes from Ryanair and Albawings. If you’re curious about their past work, RFSceneryBuilding has developed Venice, Turin and Florence as some of their past Italian offerings. Both projects are in development, and that’s all the news we have on them for now. Image source: Wikipedia. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/rfscenerybuilding-announces-lampedus-aeroporto-umbria-international-airport/
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsRfscenerybuilding Announces New Project: Zagreb Airport (LDZA) Rfscenerybuilding has today announced their next airport project will be Zagerb Airport (LDZA). The Croatian airport is the largest in the country serving nearly 30 airlines. Croatia Airlines has a large base in Zagreb, with regular flights to Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris and other parts of Croatia. The airport itself has been on the rise for passenger numbers and becoming a hot spot with tourists from all over Europe. There are no further details, screenshots or renders from the development team at Rfscenerybuilding. If you’re unfamiliar with their past work; they have been behind recent releases such as Venice, Florence and Tenerife North. When we get more details, we’ll let you know. Image source: Total Croatia SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/rfscenerybuilding-announces-new-project-zagreb-airport-ldza/
RFscenerybuilding Release Venice RFscenerybuilding has just released their long-awaited Venice Marco Polo scenery for FSX, P3D v3 and P3D v4. Venice Marco Polo airport serves as the fourth busiest airport in Italy, with 10.37 million passengers using the airport in 2017. The airport is a base for easyJet and Volotea as well as having flights from across the globe from various airlines. RFscenerybuilding’s Venice can be purchased from SimMarket for a price of EUR 21.60. This airport seems to follow in the steps of RFscenerybuildings many other products of having accurate and high levels of detail. The features for this airport include custom vehicles, a large size landclass and custom airport buildings. The entire feature list can be found below. SOURCE INFO https://en-gb.facebook.com/Rfscenerybuilding-597199223789668/ https://fselite.net/news/rfscenerybuilding-release-venice/
AlphaIndiaRomeo posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsHi all! The Russians over at RFSceneryBuilding have released yet another Italian scenery. This time it’s Ancora Falconara for V4 and it looks stunning! OMGEdson, they listen to your request: no jetways! LINK TO SOURCE: http://secure.simmarket.com/rfscenerybuilding-lipy-ancona-falconara-fsx-p3d.phtml
OMGEDSON posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics