- Wing42 Interview on FSElite
- DRACO IN ACTION! Flying Cowboys Adventure (Part 2)
- Orbx Release KSAN San Diego International Airport V2
- Dash 8's Prop Wash Blows Baggage Dolly into United 737 at LAX
- Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update
- Milviz King Air 350i Previews And New Aircraft Announcement
- EU NetherlandsTrueEarth for Aerofly FS2 has landed!
- EU Netherlands TrueEarth for Aerofly FS 2
- If You Use VR In Xplane 11 Might Want To Check SimVRlabs Out
- Fantasy of Flight will not open for us simmers...
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - August 2018
- DCS Weekend News
- THE ULTIMATE P51 MUSTANG FLIGHT with ATC Audio!
- ILYUSHIN IL-62 - The Last IL62 Freighter worldwide - LANDING and DEPARTURE (4K, RARE!)
- Lufthansa Citation CJ1+ Jet ROCKET TAKEOFF: Cadet Chris STEEP Climb, Cockpit Perspective! [AirClips]
- Celebrate Aviation Day With Our 4-Day-Only Sale Starting Today!
- 787-10 Dreamliner & 737 MAX 9 Fly Together
- Livestream of PMDG's Upcoming 747-8
- Xiamen Airlines Boeing 737-800 skids off runway at Manila-Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- CARENADO C340 II X-PLANE 11 RELEASED
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'rio'.
Found 3 results
krazyk posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsPrice: EUR 12.00 Excerpt from SimMarket: High density lights for avenues and residential streets of the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. 3D modeling and high-resolution lights for all streets, providing much more immersion in the simulation of night flights in the region. Features: Realistic 3D HD Lights Dense coverage of streets and avenues SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com/hisimulation-high-density-realistic-lights-rio-de-janeiro-fsx-p3d.phtml NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
TropicalSim proudly presents the new version of Rio de Janeiro's Santos-Dumont Airport, featuring recent changes such as the iconic VARIG letters above the company's former headquarter has been removed since the building has now been transformed into a shopping mall, as represented on the scenery. This airport has one of the world's smallest runway where aircraft such as the Boeing 737 and Airbus A320 series land and takeoff from. If you though you had a challenge landing at our Congonhas airport, you better be prepared as this one will make you sweat. LINK TO SOURCE: https://secure.simmarket.com/tropicalsim-rio-de-janeiro-santos-dumont-sbrj-2018-fsx-p3d.phtml