- Wing42 Interview on FSElite
- DRACO IN ACTION! Flying Cowboys Adventure (Part 2)
- Orbx Release KSAN San Diego International Airport V2
- Dash 8's Prop Wash Blows Baggage Dolly into United 737 at LAX
- Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update
- Milviz King Air 350i Previews And New Aircraft Announcement
- EU NetherlandsTrueEarth for Aerofly FS2 has landed!
- EU Netherlands TrueEarth for Aerofly FS 2
- If You Use VR In Xplane 11 Might Want To Check SimVRlabs Out
- Fantasy of Flight will not open for us simmers...
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - August 2018
- DCS Weekend News
- THE ULTIMATE P51 MUSTANG FLIGHT with ATC Audio!
- ILYUSHIN IL-62 - The Last IL62 Freighter worldwide - LANDING and DEPARTURE (4K, RARE!)
- Lufthansa Citation CJ1+ Jet ROCKET TAKEOFF: Cadet Chris STEEP Climb, Cockpit Perspective! [AirClips]
- Celebrate Aviation Day With Our 4-Day-Only Sale Starting Today!
- 787-10 Dreamliner & 737 MAX 9 Fly Together
- Livestream of PMDG's Upcoming 747-8
- Xiamen Airlines Boeing 737-800 skids off runway at Manila-Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- CARENADO C340 II X-PLANE 11 RELEASED
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'rutan'.
Found 4 results
COMING SOON!!!! The VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ Project The VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ Project for X-Plane was developed with Burt Rutan's permission (however it is an independent VSKYLABS project which is not affiliated with Burt Rutan). The project is based on the design of the Long-EZ (NR79RA) prototype. Project highlights: The project is designed and engineered around the original 1980 'LONG-EZ Plans' and 'Pilot Operating Handbook' (N79RA). As a result, the VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ Owner's manual is based on the real LongEZ owner's manual. The manual for the VSKYLABS LongEZ aircraft can be downloaded for free. The core of the project is a superb flight dynamics model with authentic aircraft performance and handling characteristics. Aeromatic propeller configuration (fully automatic variable pitch propeller). Highly detailed and animated aircraft model along with 4K textures. Highly detailed and functional 'VR-Ready' 3D cockpit environment. FMOD sounds engineered with a 'rough and tough' feel for enhanced flying experience. IFR capability. Autopilot - Experimental/LSA grade autopilot included. Project under constant development! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://www.vskylabs.com/2018/04/vskylabs-rutan-longez-project.html NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
VSKYLABS Previews Rutan LongEZ Project Developer VSKYLABS has dropped some more information on their Rutan LongEZ project, one of their major releases for 2018. In a post on their Facebook page, the developer gave information on their upcoming home-built performance aircraft for X-Plane 11. Built by aerospace legend Burt Rutan in the 1980’s, the aircraft features superb performance and economy through the use of the Continental O-200/115hp engine. The aircraft promises to have ‘superb flight dynamics and authentic aircraft performance and handling characteristics’. It will also feature the ‘high performance rudder mod’ and ‘Roncz canard’ mod. VSKYLABS expects the aircraft to be released by the end of April 2018. You can read the full details of what is included here. SOURCE INFO https://m.facebook.com/VSKYLABS/posts/1681368758605647 https://fselite.net/previews/vskylabs-previews-rutan-longez-project/