- RARE! McDonnell Douglas MD-87 smoothly landed by Captain Ernest in Naples, Italy! [AirClips]
- She Hates Flying - 3,300 Mile Round Trip - OSH 2019 HERE WE COME!
- Fool's Errand - An Alaska Flying Film
- BEAUTIFUL Antonov 12 Landing from RARE Outboard Cam!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO A72-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- real-worldThundering Typhoon - Cosford 2019
- FreedomFox and Nikk are ready for OSH19! Are you??
- LAST ROOAAAAR: Fokker 100 Farewell Flight Takeoff of Helvetic Airways from Zürich!!! [AirClips]
- Skilled F-16 pilot impressive Take-Off at THE ROYAL NAVY INTERNATIONAL AIR DAY
- Landing action from the cockpit
- PDI Sims LEVT Vitoria-Foronda | GIVEAWAY | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- GREAT Cockpit & Instruments Views! Lockheed Hercules shaky Takeoff from Johannesburg! [AirClips]
- BEHIND A JET ENGINE DURING TAKEOFF! Extreme Skiathos Airport
- BIG NOSE!!! Antonov 22, World's LARGEST Turboprop: Pilot's Landing View from Upper Deck! [AirClips]
- Flightbeam Summer Sale Start Now!
- SKIATHOS 2019 - LOW LANDINGS and JETBLASTS at the EUROPEAN ST. MAARTEN (4K)
- Captain Sandra BUTTERS LAST EVER Helvetic Fokker F100 Pax-Flight Landing, WATER SALUTE!!! [AirClips]
- PilotsEYE.tv - LCY | London City A220 (CS100) "London's shortest Runway" - Trailer
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - update
- CARENADO FA50 EX X-PLANE 11
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'samos'.
Found 1 result
Description: Samos is the island airport with the most notorious landing approaches in Greece. It involves pure “stick n’ rudder” demanding hand-type of flying in between mountains, without navigation instruments guidance, moderate or higher turbulence due to terrain, the FIR border just on the airport’s pattern and tight turns short before lining up for last stage of final approach to land. “I have operated for years into some really demanding airports such as Gibraltar, Innsbruck, Madeira, La Palma. But Samos approaches are still at the top of my list as the most challenging and exciting!" - Giorgio La Pira, A380 Pilot (formerly A320 Examiner) These are only a few of the reasons why we have decided that this challenging and interesting airport would be the perfect addition to our Greek island series following Mykonos and Skiathos. This scenery depicts every aspect of its real counterpart in great detail using the latest techniques of flight simulation development. Are you ready to test your piloting skills? Let the journey begin! Features: Highly detailed rendition of Samos International Airport "Aristarchos of Samos" (SMI / LGSM) 90km² coverage with high resolution satellite imagery (0.5m / px) Extensive landclass and vector upgrades for Samos, neighbouring islands and the turkish coast. All important landmarks and highly detailed approaches based on feedback from real world pilots. Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and ground by „texture baking“ Realistic rendition of light sources on all 3D objects and ground by „baked lighting“ Performant 3D-night lighting High resolution day and night textures (2048px²) Hand-crafted 2m terrain mesh Complete reconstruction of airport’s lighting equipment Various animations (people ramp and landside, birds, boats, ships, apron vehicles, cars, flags, windsocks) SpeedTrees for Prepar3D v3 Sound effects (sound of the sea, seagulls, cars) New scenery configurator for optimal performance and automatic updates Compatible with all known add-ons (see scenery documentation for details) Excellent perfomance with high framerates due to optimizations Installer includes FSX, FSX:SE, Prepar3D v1, v2 and v3 versions System requirements: Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition or Steam Edition) or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D v1, v2 or v3 Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (with the newest Service Packs) 3.0 GHz processor (Dual-Core or Quad-Core processors are recommended) 2 GB RAM (4 GB are recommended) 3D graphics card with 512 MB .net Framework 4.5 or higher for running the Scenery Configurator Download-Size: 695MB Installation-Size: 1.1GB Compatibility Patches: ✓FTX Global BUY NOW: http://29palms-store.de/home/22-lgsm-samos.html