- Aerosoft Releases Milan Milano Malpensa for X-Plane 11
- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'samscene3d'.
Found 2 results
SamScene3D Singapore City Wow Released for Prepar3D Over on their Facebook page, SamScene3D has announced that they’ve released their Singapore City Wow add-on for Prepar3D. Singapore City Wow is a detailed rendition of the whole of Singapore made up of orthographic imagery, autogen, custom vegetation, buildings and mesh. Special attention has been paid to bringing the city centre to life within the sim with stunning details and accurately placed landmarks throughout. Singapore City Wow features over 1,000 custom made buildings, over 10,000 autogen buildings, beautiful landmarks, Imaginesim Singapore compatibility and more which can be viewed in the features list at the end of this article. You can grab a hold of SamScene3D’s Singapore City Wow over at their website for a price of €20.00 (Excl. VAT) exclusively for Prepar3D v3 and 4. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/samscene3d-singapore-city-wow-released/?utm_source=article&utm_medium=push