- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
- DANGERS of FREEZING FUEL explained by CAPTAIN JOE
- ATLANTA | BOEING 777 LANDING 4K
- Lukla - Mount Everest Extreme - P3D preview
- Lufthansa (EFA) Citation Jet 1 - RARE Passenger Views during Touch & Go plus Landing!!! [AirClips]
- EAA's Tri-Motor Gets New Wings
- Airbus A380 landing with spectacular reverse thrust water spray 4K Video
- DC-8 FSX updated to version 2.1
- Canary Islands professional - Tenerife Sur released
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.08 Update
- Hilarious Passenger briefing 😂😂👨✈️
- MASSIVE Counter-Rotating Propsa of World's LARGEST Prop: Antonov 22 Takeoff! [AirClips]
- The Skypark introduce itself !
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - E3 2019 - Announce Trailer
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'santiago'.
Found 5 results
We exclusively revealed that LatinVFR would be updating their Santiago SCEL v2 airport to include PBR textures a few weeks ago. We can now confirm that the update is live on stores for users to download and enjoy the new update, free of charge. As mentioned, the new update primarily focuses on the introduction of PBR textures throughout the airport and terminal objects. Whilst the team would of liked to have achieved a 100% PBR texture conversion rate, thing such as the photoreal scenery, trees or fences have yet to be done. However, LatinVFR do hope to make it 100% in the future. The more the team learn and develop, the more they can add and improve in the future. The update itself includes PBR on all buildings and ground polygons, animated ramp agents and additional 3D VORs which were previously missing. There are some other small fixes too which have made their way into v2.2. If you want to see how PBR impacts the product, you can see our previous post which highlights the significant changes. If you’re keen to install the update, you just need to run the new installer over the original install and it’ll do the magic on your behalf. You can find out full details regarding the update on the LatinVFR forums. If you don’t own Santiago SCEL v2 already, you can buy it via simMarket for EUR 22.00. Full change log (v2.2) PBR compatibility on all buildings and all ground polygons. Added animated ramp agents. Work of Jonathan Blanco. Added the two 3D VOR’s which were missing Fixed some apron parking issues. Added REIL lights to the runways. Among other small fixes. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://www.latinvfr.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=262#p262 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/latinvfr-update-santiago-scel-v2-includes-pbr-textures/
Courtesy of FSElite, another developer is starting to showcase P3D V4.4 PBR... == With the excitement of Prepar3D V4.4 now starting to die down, developers are starting to pour development efforts into seeing how they can use the new PBR technology in their products. Leonardo Software has already began showing their progress with their MD-XX series, and FSDreamteam with their upcoming Chicago O’Hare. Today, LatinVFR contacted me to inform me that they have been working on updating their current P3DV4 scenery library to include the new PBR texture set. The first product to be upgraded to include the new textures will be Santiago SCELv2. The product was originally released earlier last month to positive community reviews. The team has since been working on how they can implement the new technology and have given us the first glimpse into how it looks. Developer Ricardo described Prepar3D V4.4 as a “game changer” and is “very surprised they added this on a current version of P3D.” SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/fselite-exclusive-latinvfr-first-pbr-previews-of-santiago-scelv2/
Virtualdesign has recreated a very realistic airport in extreme detail and went further to include over 50 landmarks in the city of Santiago with around 20 helipads (mostly on top of buildings) also included in the package especially for Mr Sparky! LINK TO SOURCE: http://store.x-plane.org/SCTB-Tobalaba-Santiago-City-Chile_p_734.html