- SFD Global: Close-Ups of Terrain Textures
- AIRBUS A380 OVERTAKES A BOEING 747 during DEPARTURE - 11 BIG PLANE Departures at Frankfurt (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: MK-Studios Announces Tenerife South V2
- On Approach?
- Developer's diary - Traffic Global for X-Plane 11
- Falcon 7X, THREE JET Engines ROCKETING out of Sao Paulo for an 11.5 hours flight! [AirClips]
- World's biggest airplane takes flight for first time over Mojave desert
- Ice Caves, Ice Worms, Need for Speed 2 with Tom Scott
- Carenado A42-500 Series Released for FSX & Prepar3D
- Virgin Australia crew discovers owl hidden in the aircraft’s engine
- New Previews of COLIMATA's Concorde
- Twilight Flight Fest Returns to AirVenture
- Worldwide Texture Replacement "Global Earth" Now Available
- FSimStudios Provides Update on Projects
- Onfinal Studio Releases Freeware Reus Airport (LERS) for P3D
- [Edit 1715z] Flight Factor A320 0.10.1 Beta Adds Weather Radar
- Airplanes Landing Gear in Slow Motion
- New from Just Flight - Duchess Model 76 for Aerofly FS 2!
- X-Aviation and Digital Replica-Cessna 310L v1.1.0a Released!
- TrueEarth USA Washington for XP11 - SNEAK PEEK VIDEO!
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'scelv2'.
Found 1 result
Courtesy of FSElite, another developer is starting to showcase P3D V4.4 PBR... == With the excitement of Prepar3D V4.4 now starting to die down, developers are starting to pour development efforts into seeing how they can use the new PBR technology in their products. Leonardo Software has already began showing their progress with their MD-XX series, and FSDreamteam with their upcoming Chicago O’Hare. Today, LatinVFR contacted me to inform me that they have been working on updating their current P3DV4 scenery library to include the new PBR texture set. The first product to be upgraded to include the new textures will be Santiago SCELv2. The product was originally released earlier last month to positive community reviews. The team has since been working on how they can implement the new technology and have given us the first glimpse into how it looks. Developer Ricardo described Prepar3D V4.4 as a “game changer” and is “very surprised they added this on a current version of P3D.” SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/fselite-exclusive-latinvfr-first-pbr-previews-of-santiago-scelv2/