- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
- Further Previews of the Upcoming Honeycomb Aeronautical Throttle Sets
- FlyJSim – First Update of 2019 – Q4XP Details & More
- VATSIM Announces Large Scale Audio Testing
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'sceneries'.
Found 9 results
SPENT 50 BUCKS THERE STILL NO LINKS TO DOWNLOAD MY BOUGHT PRODUCTS-VIA EMAIL EVEN GOT ONLINE AND CONVERSED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE REP ON FACEBOOK SAID DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE ARE NO LINKS IN MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM TO DOWN LOAD THEN GAVE LINK TO FORM TO FILL OUT ,WHICH I DID AND SENT, THEN BANDED ME FROM FURTHER POSTS TO CS AND FUNDS ARE DEBITED FROM MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT UPDATE-Finally posted links to my account 4 hours after buying them-do they not think people might freak out a bit after spending half a 100 dollar bill and dont get download links?- duhhhhh Safe to say probably gonna be my last uk2000 scenery purchase SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Summer Sales 25% OFF Aerosoft sceneries Mistakes, changes and printing errors possible. simMarket is a branch of simFlight GmbH, Kisdorfer Weg 15b - 24568 Kaltenkirchen Germany Having trouble reading this e-mail? Read it online by clicking HERE. Your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org is subscribed to our newsletter. If you wish to not receive our newsletters please click here. SOURCE INFOhttps://secure.simmarket.com DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com
Yes that is a lot of "S" ? Flightbean Studios are having a summer sale on their own website, 30% off if you choose one product, and 5% more when you choose at least 2 products ! Flightbeam Studios products are KSFO, KMSP, KDEN, KIAD, KPHX and EDDN SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER's SITE LINK : http://www.flightbeam.net/ BUY LINK : https://store2.esellerate.net/store/checkout/CustomLayout.aspx?
Hey Guys STAIRPORT ANNOUNCES TERRAMAXX COMPATIBILITY FOR ALL PRODUCTS this is interesting, maybe will see TerraMaxx become one of the must-have plugins for Xplane scenarios in the near future SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://flyagi.de/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=35 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/stairport-announces-terramaxx-compatibility-for-all-products/
A_A Sceneries has revealed some new screenshots of their ZBAA scenery on Facebook! Extensive detail has been done on the jetways and parking bays. The rest of the airport scenery such as taxi signs, taxi edge lights, light poles, etc. will be done “within 6 weeks”. ZBAA will be released first for FSX, then P3D, and then most likely FS9. We will have more information as it comes closer to release! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.airdailyx.net/article/a_a-sceneries-zbaa-previews/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Great news! Now Skyline and ORBX work together to convert ORBX sceneries for X-Plane 11! Skyline Simulations (formerly Icarus Simulations) have announced that they’re teaming up with Orbx to bring their famed sceneries to the X-Plane platform. In a very brief post on their Facebook page, Skyline Sim announced the collaboration with one simple line: Great news! Now Skyline and ORBX work together to convert ORBX sceneries for X-Plane 11! The announcement means that Orbx join an ever-growing list of traditionally P3D developers that have realised the potential for their products on the X-Plane platform. Most notably, HiFi Sim announced their intentions to bring Activesky to X-Plane during a presentation at FlightSimCon last year. News surrounding that has been scarce since the announcement, but you’ll surely agree that 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for the X-Plane community. FSElite has reached out to Skyline Sim and Orbx for further comment, and we’ll let you know if we hear anything more SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/skyline-simulations-team-orbx-bring-orbx-products-x-plane/
Hi all! I need your help... I just proved to my girlfriend how much money she could get if I were to start selling Flight Sim sceneries and she suddenly agreed for me to spend countless hours on scenery designing. I've been wanting to start creating sceneries for a while now and I want to create a list of resources that I can use to start developing. I'm interested for both P3D and X-Plane with a little preference for P3D as I've never really got into X-Plane. Your help would be greatly appreciated! Anything from 3D tools to satellite imagery websites to guides and how-to's will be greatly beneficial. Have you ever started or tried to create sceneries? What are the tips and tricks you could give? Thank you, Frederick