- Announcing the TorqueSim Pocket Rocket Release!
- Aerofly Life Project - Demo 1.0 Available now !
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator Teased in Livestream
- New Just Flight 747 Classic Previews In-sim
- Alabeo/Carenado X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- Sim-Wings Announce Canary Islands Professional – La Gomera
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.7 Update From X-Aviation
- LEBB Bilbao v1.1
- The Pocket Rocket is Cleared to Land
- Wing42 - Something big is comming to Vega
- Further Previews of Orbx BuildingsHD
- AIRBUS BELUGA LANDING - When an AIRBUS gets STUNG BY A BEE (4K)
- MIGHTY Sydney Airport Landing Views: B777-200 Air New Zealand! [AirClips]
- Active Sky XP Service Pack 1 is Now Available
- Passenger Cabin Previews of X-Crafts' ERJ Family
- Threshold Exclusive: Citation 525A Previews from TorqueSim
- New SFD Global Images!
- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'seeks'.
Found 4 results
Navigraph Seeks Beta Testers Over on their Facebook page, Navigraph has put out a post stating that they’re seeking beta testers for an upcoming major revision to Navigraph Charts. The upcoming major revision is said to be a long-anticipated release with Navigraph being committed to providing the best product possible and therefore they are looking to select a broad group of users with a diversity of knowledge. Meaning that notwithstanding your experience in flight simulation or real-world aviation, all you require is a Navigraph Ultimate Subscription to apply. If you’re interested in testing new features which are to come to Navigraph Charts before everyone else, you can fill out the form here. Successful applicants will be contacted in the upcoming weeks with more information. Testing expected to take place throughout Spring 2019. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/navigraph-seeks-beta-testers/
Janet, a classified airline that runs commuter flights to some of the most secretive and closely guarded government facilities in the U.S., appears to be hiring a flight attendant. The job posting appeared recently on the website for AECOM, which operates a small fleet of aircraft out of a discreet but heavily guarded terminal at McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/flights/todayinthesky/2018/01/09/area-51-flights-top-secret-government-airline-seeks-flight-attendant/1018723001/