- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v188.8.131.52 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
- QualityWings Ultimate 146 Updated to v1.5
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'seqm'.
Found 1 result
Quito (SEQM) Announced by Flightbeam Studios Flightbeam Studios just posted a Facebook update to inform the community that, in conjunction with Dreamflight, they’re almost ready to release SEQM airport, in Quito, Ecuador! This unique airport is located at an elevation of 7,874 feet, and as the busiest airport in Ecuador, will offer you many interesting new routes (and for me, it’s another great reason to explore Orbx’s OpenLC South America). American, Delta, JetBlue, Joon, KLM, and United are the airlines based outside of South America that service the airport, and it’s also a relatively busy cargo hub, as it receives flights from Atlas, Cargolux, Etihad Cargo, Emirates SkyCargo, FedEx, KLM Cargo, and UPS. As the runway is over 13,000 feet long, it’s quite accommodating. Dreamflight is developing the airport, as an exclusive product for, and using the branding of, Flightbeam. Flightbeam is continuing work on their other projects, including Wellington, Auckland, and InsectFlow. No exact release date was given, but they say it’s ‘coming soon’ – so we hope to hear more about it very shortly! Stay tuned to FSElite for more and you can also follow the developer’s Facebook page as well. SOURCE INFO https://www.facebook.com/FlightbeamStudios/ https://fselite.net/previews/quito-seqm-announced-flightbeam-studios/