- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
- DANGERS of FREEZING FUEL explained by CAPTAIN JOE
- ATLANTA | BOEING 777 LANDING 4K
- Lukla - Mount Everest Extreme - P3D preview
- Lufthansa (EFA) Citation Jet 1 - RARE Passenger Views during Touch & Go plus Landing!!! [AirClips]
- EAA's Tri-Motor Gets New Wings
- Airbus A380 landing with spectacular reverse thrust water spray 4K Video
- DC-8 FSX updated to version 2.1
- Canary Islands professional - Tenerife Sur released
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.08 Update
- Hilarious Passenger briefing 😂😂👨✈️
- MASSIVE Counter-Rotating Propsa of World's LARGEST Prop: Antonov 22 Takeoff! [AirClips]
- The Skypark introduce itself !
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - E3 2019 - Announce Trailer
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'seqm'.
Found 1 result
Quito (SEQM) Announced by Flightbeam Studios Flightbeam Studios just posted a Facebook update to inform the community that, in conjunction with Dreamflight, they’re almost ready to release SEQM airport, in Quito, Ecuador! This unique airport is located at an elevation of 7,874 feet, and as the busiest airport in Ecuador, will offer you many interesting new routes (and for me, it’s another great reason to explore Orbx’s OpenLC South America). American, Delta, JetBlue, Joon, KLM, and United are the airlines based outside of South America that service the airport, and it’s also a relatively busy cargo hub, as it receives flights from Atlas, Cargolux, Etihad Cargo, Emirates SkyCargo, FedEx, KLM Cargo, and UPS. As the runway is over 13,000 feet long, it’s quite accommodating. Dreamflight is developing the airport, as an exclusive product for, and using the branding of, Flightbeam. Flightbeam is continuing work on their other projects, including Wellington, Auckland, and InsectFlow. No exact release date was given, but they say it’s ‘coming soon’ – so we hope to hear more about it very shortly! Stay tuned to FSElite for more and you can also follow the developer’s Facebook page as well. SOURCE INFO https://www.facebook.com/FlightbeamStudios/ https://fselite.net/previews/quito-seqm-announced-flightbeam-studios/