- Aerosoft Releases Milan Milano Malpensa for X-Plane 11
- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'shown'.
Found 2 results
Guys: I've downloaded and installed new versions of JoinFS and JoinFS(TEST) and they don't show the Skypark as a hub. The latest version of JoinFS that shows Skypark as a hub is version 1.4.20. What am I doing wrong? Or, alternatively, why isn't The Skypark available on these later versions of JoinFS? Thank you ATB SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
I saw you guys on the show were pretty excited to see this. Now enjoy some exterior shots of it. It looks wonderful. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/14330-socata-tbm-900-new-exterior-previews/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/exterior-previews-of-hotstart-tbm900/