- What’s the biggest killer in Aviation? Now I know!
- VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain FLP Oxygen Test Preview Video
- EAA’s B-25 Flies Again
- Orbx Australia V2 Possibly Coming in June 2019
- VATSIM First Wings Event Announced
- Colimata Announces Early Access of Concorde on X-Plane to Start Mid-May
- CARENADO A42-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- Powerful TakeOff with great Sau Paulo GRU airport views from Falcon 7X Private Jet! [AirClips]
- Orbx-LIEO Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport-Update v1.05
- CARENADO A42-500 - HOTEL MODE
- Beaver in a Box
- Win an All Expenses Paid Trip to FlightSimExpo 2019
- TrueEarth US Washington - Official Announcement!
- Holding Pattern Wind Correction And Timing: Boldmethod Live
- Pressure and Density Altitude: Boldmethod Live
- New Preview Video of Significant GSX Update (PBR, New Vehicles & More)
- COLIMATA Concorde: Overview of Features Published
- LatinVFR Releases New Orleans Update V1.2
- UK2000 Scenery Announce ‘Evolution’ Improvements to Products from Summer 2019
- New RealTimeFlight Manager Program released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'sightings'.
Found 1 result
Courtesy of BBC news, here is another report showing yet more disruption to commercial aviation caused by drones. The sooner they find a solution to irresponsible and downright dangerous drone flying the better: == Passengers at one of the UK's busiest airports have been warned to expect further flight disruption after drones were seen over the airfield. Gatwick's runway remains closed after two of the devices were seen nearby, sparking a string of delays and diversions on Wednesday evening. Outbound flights were grounded and incoming planes redirected - with some landing in Paris and Amsterdam. Passengers due to travel have been told to check the status of their flight. == More details including the misery passengers endured on diverted flights are available via the link below. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-46623754