- UK2000 announce Guernsey XP
- HotStart TBM 900: The racer is released
- Quiz - can you identify the 4 airport layouts?
- OPENSCENERYX V3.0.0 RELEASED
- Just Flight Duchess Model 76
- BOEING 747 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES - Challenge accepted! (4K)
- AIRBUS Head Up Display HUD - ILS approach Bergen
- Lufthansa EFA Citation Jet CJ1 ULTIMATE COCKPIT MOVIE - FULL TRAINING MISSION!!! [AirClips]
- Sky Simluations MD-11 v2 Released
- Pilots: “Engine Temp & Pressure green”? Found an issue by looking more closely
- Embraer Launches New Praetor 500 and 600 Business Jets – AINtv
- Boeing C-17 Globemaster Touch and Go
- How does a PILOT KNOW when to DESCEND? Descent planning explained by CAPTAIN JOE
- QualityWings Simulations’ BAe146 In Beta For P3Dv4
- Turbulent Design just made 2O3 Angwin-Parret free !
- Captain Richard's HEAVY A330 Landing on short & narrow Runway, Pilot's View! [AirClips]
- Rolls-Royce Pearl Hits 10,000 Test Cycle Mark
- Boeing Delivers Russia’s First 737 Max 8
- Cleared for Landing
- History of Flight Simulator - A Timeline from 1979 to 2016
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'skylounge'.
Found 4 results
Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to Thank everyone at the SkyLounge for supporting me with the Sponsored walk I take part in every year dressed as Shrek. As you all know it has a special meaning to me to raise as much money for the Glasgow Children's Hospital as possible. well this year is my last year doing this and want to thank Mr Edson, Mr Sparky & all the Patrons of The SkyLounge for your guidance and help over the last three years. SkyFive to you all. Respect Smurf_John (dressed up as Shrek) LINK TO SOURCE:
35 downloadsThis is my first real scenery project for FSX. Mankato Regional Airport is located in Mankato, MN, south of Minneapolis. I've visited Mankato several times and gathered real data and images to help make this scenery. Features: -4-Season photoreal -Hand placed taxisigns, lines, objects, and foliage -Realistic Elevation Enjoy! My next project will be 8Y6 - Leaders Clear Lake Airport. ~Frost
OMGEDSON posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
A big THANK YOU to TSL Patron @awicker18 for this tour submission! Monthly Tours are open to everyone! Join us LIVE Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays at 10p PST. (6a GMT+1) on Twitch.tv . On this tour we'll be in low and slow VFR ready planes! The Appalachian National Scenic Trail, generally known as the Appalachian Trail or simply the A.T., is a marked hiking trail in the eastern United States extending between Mount Katahdin in Maine and Springer Mountain in Georgia. The trail is about 2,200 miles (3,500 km)[a] long. The trail passes through 14 states:Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts,Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. The Appalachian Trail actually weaves through widely diverse terrain, ranging from rocky mountaintops to flat farmland. It should come as no surprise that the topography you encounter on the Appalachian Trail in Maine will look a lot different from what you might find at the other end of the trail, in Georgia. And because the Appalachian Trail runs through forests that feature a mix of trees, the trail tends to look very different from season to season. Keep that in mind and prepare your cameras ;-) START DATE: 10/17/2016 FLIGHT PLAN: KMLT 3B1 0B1 KHIE KLEB KPSF 46N KFWN KRDG W05 KJYO KSHD 97VA 44VA VA10 VA07 0A9 2NC0 57NC GA87 Use either of the FREE software below to open the flightplan: Plan G: http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/ VFR Flight: http://vfrflight.org/en/index.html We recommend the following add-ons for the ultimate VFR experience: WEATHER: Active Sky Next (for real and historic weather): http://www.hifisimtech.com SCENERY (optional): ORBX FTX Global - https://www.fullterrain.com/product/ftxglobal ORBX OpenLC North America - https://www.fullterrain.com/product/ftxgolcna PLANES: Carenado Cessna CT210M - http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php?accion=product&correl=60 Any GA plane able to maintain between 120-150knts FREEWARE: Cessna u206 - http://www.flightport.de/cessna-u-206-soloy/ We'll see you in Maine!