- Just Flight February Newsletter Specials: HALF PRICE SUBSCRIBER OFFERS - TORNADO AND TURBO ARROW
- Missing Rain Effects: T310R for XP11 Standard Edition
- X-plane RTX better than AMD Radeon
- Nimbus Simulation Studios Updates Chicago O’Hare V3
- BOEING 747 NEW GENERATION Departure - 10 Minutes B747 only - The Queen of the Skies (4K)
- Hybrid drives - your views and help requested
- BREATHTAKING Navigator‘s view from Antonov 12, Landing in France! [AirClips]
- Points of Interest Map for TrueEarth Washington Now Available
- EAA's Attic - Rolly Cole Memorial Trophy
- Updated product: T310R for XP11 Standard Edition
- QualityWings 787 PBR update for Prepar3D v4 *soon*
- RealWorld Scenery Releases Ultimate VFR New York State Part 3
- EGTH Old Warden - XP11
- The Douglas DC-8 (32 bit) updated to version 2.00
- ICEMAN! Andy smoothly lands his MASSIVE LH A350 in Tokyo Haneda BY HAND! [AirClips]
- EGTH Old Warden XP11 from me.
- Aivlasoft EFB Coming to X-Plane Soon
- Who's Ready For #OSH19?!
- REX 35% Sale
- Pilote | Trailer
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'skypark'.
Found 2 results
Paughco posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsGuys: I've downloaded and installed new versions of JoinFS and JoinFS(TEST) and they don't show the Skypark as a hub. The latest version of JoinFS that shows Skypark as a hub is version 1.4.20. What am I doing wrong? Or, alternatively, why isn't The Skypark available on these later versions of JoinFS? Thank you ATB SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :