- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
- Further Previews of Maps2XPlane Seychelles4XP
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'softhouse'.
Found 2 results
Leonardo Softhouse FlythemaddogX MD-82 Updated (SP1b351) The news I know many of you have been waiting for: Leonardo Softhouse has updated their FlythemaddogX MD-82 for both 32-bit simulators and 64-bit sims. As we previously covered, the new update brings a wealth of new features and bug fixes. One of those updates for the P3D v4.4 version is the inclusion of PBR materials on the exterior of the aircraft as well as some native PBR liveries. The other key update this new version brings is the enhanced icing simulation. If you leave your aircraft in cold conditions, snow and ice will build up on your aircraft, which impact the aerodynamics of the aircraft. Realistic hold over times after de-icing will also be simulated, and the 64-bit version also integrates Active Sky and GSX Level 2 for icing simulation. Furthermore, the P3Dv4.x version will enable users to visually see icing on their aircraft. SOURCE INFO https://www.flythemaddog.com/forum/index.php?/forum/35-official-full-and-upgrade-installers/ https://fselite.net/news/leonardo-softhouse-flythemaddogx-md-82-updated-sp1b351/
Leonardo Softhouse FlythemaddogX MD-80 Series Development Update The team at Leonardo Softhouse has released a new development post highlighting the upcoming update to the MD-80 series. A huge part of that update is the inclusion of PBR texturing, as well as the expansion pack of the MD-83 and MD-88. The team has been working hard to ensure that they release an aircraft that takes advantage of the new technology found in P3D V4.4 and have successfully converted their external model of the ‘base’ MD-82 to take full advantage of the new PBR technique. As you can see from the below screenshots, the difference visually is striking to say the least. Equally, if it’s not something you want to use, then the load manager will enable you to turn it on / off with a mouse click. SOURCE INFO https://www.flythemaddog.com/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F10608-fly-the-maddog-x-development-update%2F&fbclid=IwAR1yB_E1ZfjBwTBRUgI9SC8mkhLQwe42F2Z_n_6OhWCCFnHNqfBB7q5R_5E https://fselite.net/news/leonardo-softhouse-flythemaddogx-md-80-series-development-update/