- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'source'.
Found 1 result
Scenery Profiler is now Open Source Hi All Due to very popular demand, I decided to make Scenery Profiler an Open Source Project. EveryBody can now download, modify and use Scenery Profiler as needed. So, this is now becoming an open source software that can be found at this address: https://github.com/Philippe56380/SceneryProfiler-Application I hope some improvements can bring new capabilities to this software and will be very helpfull to all the Flight Simulation community. I hope this will become a greater software by making the community making it more and more powerfull. Have a great time enjoying it ! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :