- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
- AN-2 new version 1.10 (need some testing)
- Buildings HD from Aurorasim / Orbx
- Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - La Gomera preview
- Rasmus Productions becomes Airborne Cinematics - Channel Trailer [4K]
- TrueEarth GB South SP1 Out Now for XP11! ✈
- The 10 Worst British Military Aircraft
- Ruesch Productions - Aviation Cinematogrpahy
- BOEING 737 LOSES FUEL during DEPARTURE - FUEL OVERFLOW VENTS in action (4K)
- Milviz Shows Off King Air 350i Icing Effects
- Real Pilot Story: Powerless Over Paris
- Just Flight Previews PA-38 Tomahawk
- REX Simulations Reveals Development Updates
- Imaginesim Release Singapore (WSSS) P3DV4 PBR Update
- CROSSING THE LINE! - Bahamas to the USA in a NEW Cirrus SR22T
- How Julie Clark flies her AirShow - 11,000 hours in the T-34 - she's a master pilot!
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.0 was just released!
- VSKYLABS Releases ICON-A5
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'soviets'.
Found 2 results
Interesting read about the operations and missions of the Blackbird. “Bodø Approach, Belmont 86, six-zero miles west, declaring an in-flight emergency, request straight-in approach to land on runway zero seven.” “Belmont 86, say aircraft type, nature of emergency, souls-on-board, and fuel remaining.” “Bodø Approach, Belmont 86, US Air Force Tactical, engine problem, 2 souls, zero plus four-five fuel-on-board." “Belmont 86, say again aircraft type.” LINK TO SOURCE: https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/that-time-an-sr-71-made-an-emergency-landing-in-norway-1765436508