- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - January 2019
- PILOT SWAG 3 - The Challenge is Real
- BOEING 747 LANDING - AF1 of JAPAN arriving at Amsterdam Schiphol (4K)
- What does immense jet thrust LOOK like? A380 1/2-mile wide spray!
- MOST BEAUTIFUL Miami Beach Approach on TAP Retro Airbus A330-300!!! [AirClips]
- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'soviets'.
Found 2 results
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
tarpoon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsInteresting read about the operations and missions of the Blackbird. “Bodø Approach, Belmont 86, six-zero miles west, declaring an in-flight emergency, request straight-in approach to land on runway zero seven.” “Belmont 86, say aircraft type, nature of emergency, souls-on-board, and fuel remaining.” “Bodø Approach, Belmont 86, US Air Force Tactical, engine problem, 2 souls, zero plus four-five fuel-on-board." “Belmont 86, say again aircraft type.” LINK TO SOURCE: https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/that-time-an-sr-71-made-an-emergency-landing-in-norway-1765436508