- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'space'.
Found 8 results
SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : Boeing delays key spaceflight test following report that NASA warned it to address safety concerns | Daily Mail Online WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK Industry sources say the firm is pushing back its planned flight to the International Space Station for NASA's human spaceflight program by three months, with launch now slated for August.
Once testing is complete, the aircraft will help to fire satellites and other objects into space, including a 'Dream Chaser' spaceship that could shuttle astronauts or payloads to and from low Earth orbit within 24 hours. The Stratolaunch is expected to take to the skies for the first time in 2019 SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5439515/Worlds-largest-plane-taxis-46mph-ahead-2019-flight.html