- LEAS Asturias RELEASED for Prepar3D v4! 😄✈
- Cessna Caravan Seaplane Dubai WATER LANDING from Cockpit!!![AirClips]
- Important REX News - Store Changes
- CARENADO A72 500 SERIES P3D/FSX
- Hit The Hot - The Fleet of Flying Firefighters
- real-worldEAA Attic - Kelly Field Souvenir Pillow
- AIRBUS A380 goes FIRST - 2 AIRBUS A330 have to wait for an AIRBUS A380 (4K)
- LEAS Asturias Airport My Final Shots.
- LADY POWER! Liina's PERFECT Airbus A220-300 Landing in Riga!!! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Vertical Simulations Announces Spokane Airport for xplane
- X-ATC-Chatter 1.6.2
- D-Day Plus 75 Exhibit Opens at EAA Aviation Museum
- EGNX - 737 approach video
- 4K Video Aircraft landings and takeoffs in high resolution 60fps Ultra HD
- BREATHTAKING RARE Saab 340 Outboard Cam during Takeoff, PURE POWER!!! [AirClips]
- EGNX East Midlands Airport more shots.
- LEAS Asturias Airport from me.
- LEAS Asturias Airport coming soon to P3Dv4!
- X-Plane: Turboprop Sale from X-Aviation
- EGNX East Midlands Airport
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'stairport'.
Found 3 results
Hey Guys STAIRPORT ANNOUNCES TERRAMAXX COMPATIBILITY FOR ALL PRODUCTS this is interesting, maybe will see TerraMaxx become one of the must-have plugins for Xplane scenarios in the near future SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://flyagi.de/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=35 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/stairport-announces-terramaxx-compatibility-for-all-products/
I actually believe that I have made a right decision getting Xplane 11 gentlemen ASPEN BY STAIRPORT IMMINENT! and it is looking BE-AU-Tiful SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/130215-aspen-new-project-from-stairport-sceneries-for-x-plane-11/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/aerosofts-kase-aspen-by-stairport-imminent/
Stairport Sceneries, critically acclaimed for their Svalbard4XPlane scenery which was developed in cooperation with Maps2XPlane (see our review of this masterpiece here), announced a much-needed destination today! This destination is KASE Aspen–Pitkin County Airport. Not a lot more I can tell you now, unfortunately. What I can tell is that I am a beta tester of this scenery and although it certainly does need more polishing it looks good already (as you can see on the screenshots yourself). Expect more information soon. For now, enjoy these screenshots! LINK TO SOURCE: https://flightdeckx.com/