- Vertical Simulations Releases New Corpus Christi Previews
- EGTH Old Warden Coming Soon!
- MilViz going P3D v4.4+
- Flightbeam Studios Announces Toulouse–Blagnac (LFBO)
- SamScene3D Singapore City Wow Released for Prepar3D
- Carenado Saab 340
- CARENADO S340 X-PLANE 11
- A SMOOTH RYANAIR BOEING 737 LANDING on the left wheel (4K)
- Lufthansa Cadet IMPRESSES instructor during Citation Jet Airwork Session!!! [AirClips]
- xOrganizer v2.0 Released
- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'stairport'.
Found 3 results
Hey Guys STAIRPORT ANNOUNCES TERRAMAXX COMPATIBILITY FOR ALL PRODUCTS this is interesting, maybe will see TerraMaxx become one of the must-have plugins for Xplane scenarios in the near future SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://flyagi.de/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=35 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/stairport-announces-terramaxx-compatibility-for-all-products/
I actually believe that I have made a right decision getting Xplane 11 gentlemen ASPEN BY STAIRPORT IMMINENT! and it is looking BE-AU-Tiful SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/130215-aspen-new-project-from-stairport-sceneries-for-x-plane-11/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/aerosofts-kase-aspen-by-stairport-imminent/
Stairport Sceneries, critically acclaimed for their Svalbard4XPlane scenery which was developed in cooperation with Maps2XPlane (see our review of this masterpiece here), announced a much-needed destination today! This destination is KASE Aspen–Pitkin County Airport. Not a lot more I can tell you now, unfortunately. What I can tell is that I am a beta tester of this scenery and although it certainly does need more polishing it looks good already (as you can see on the screenshots yourself). Expect more information soon. For now, enjoy these screenshots! LINK TO SOURCE: https://flightdeckx.com/