- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v18.104.22.168 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
- QualityWings Ultimate 146 Updated to v1.5
- XTrident Harrier AV-8B
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'stall'.
Found 1 result
Flight1 Updates FS Effects (FS Stall Effects) Over on their Facebook page, Flight One Software has announced that an update to their FS Effects utility has been released. This update also brings a name revision, FS Effects was previously named FS Stall Effects. FS Effects is a unique and highly-configurable add-on utility for FSX/SE and Prepar3D v3-4 which realistically enhances your virtual flight experience. The add-on utility has received an update to version 1.02 which adds more controls to tweak and edit your aircraft’s flight characteristics. This update introduces throttle response tweaking, engine start-up time tweaking and a battery life extension which allows you to increase the length of time your aircrafts’ battery will last for before the engine gets to juice it up which is unrealistic for some aircraft. The interface allows you to select an aircraft from your library and make adjustments to the characteristics listed at the end of this article. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/flight1-updates-fs-effects-fs-stall-effects/