- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.7 Update From X-Aviation
- LEBB Bilbao v1.1
- The Pocket Rocket is Cleared to Land
- Wing42 - Something big is comming to Vega
- Further Previews of Orbx BuildingsHD
- AIRBUS BELUGA LANDING - When an AIRBUS gets STUNG BY A BEE (4K)
- MIGHTY Sydney Airport Landing Views: B777-200 Air New Zealand! [AirClips]
- Active Sky XP Service Pack 1 is Now Available
- Passenger Cabin Previews of X-Crafts' ERJ Family
- Threshold Exclusive: Citation 525A Previews from TorqueSim
- New SFD Global Images!
- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
- AN-2 new version 1.10 (need some testing)
- Buildings HD from Aurorasim / Orbx
- Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - La Gomera preview
- Rasmus Productions becomes Airborne Cinematics - Channel Trailer [4K]
- TrueEarth GB South SP1 Out Now for XP11! ✈
- The 10 Worst British Military Aircraft
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'stall'.
Found 1 result
Flight1 Updates FS Effects (FS Stall Effects) Over on their Facebook page, Flight One Software has announced that an update to their FS Effects utility has been released. This update also brings a name revision, FS Effects was previously named FS Stall Effects. FS Effects is a unique and highly-configurable add-on utility for FSX/SE and Prepar3D v3-4 which realistically enhances your virtual flight experience. The add-on utility has received an update to version 1.02 which adds more controls to tweak and edit your aircraft’s flight characteristics. This update introduces throttle response tweaking, engine start-up time tweaking and a battery life extension which allows you to increase the length of time your aircrafts’ battery will last for before the engine gets to juice it up which is unrealistic for some aircraft. The interface allows you to select an aircraft from your library and make adjustments to the characteristics listed at the end of this article. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/flight1-updates-fs-effects-fs-stall-effects/