- FSElite Exclusive: Tailstrike Designs’ Reggio Calabria (LICR) Previews
- FSElite Exclusive: Envtex SP2 Previews
- Train Addon Freiburg-Basel updated to version 1.03
- Bergamo professional updated to version 184.108.40.206
- FlyBe For Sale
- Supersonic air travel is finally coming back
- FlyTampa Previews Las Vegas McCarran Intl. (KLAS)
- QW BAe 146 released for P3Dv4
- MK-STUDIOS - Lisbon P3D V4 updated to version 1.2
- RELEASED: SCEL Santiago V2 for FSX / P3D by LatinVFR
- UK2000 Release Belfast Xtreme for FSX/P3D
- Dreamfoil Creations announces Embraer 120!
- XPlane 11 OCD Overload
- Köln/Bonn professional updated to version 220.127.116.11.
- ORBX Shoreham EGKA RELEASED!
- EGKA XP11, Very near..........
- Virtualcol Announce Beechcraft 99 And Airbus A220
- Laminar Research Releases 11.30 b3
- Please don't CRASH my Airplane!
- BOEING 787 vs. EMBRAER PHENOM 300 - "Keep calm brother"
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'stall'.
Found 1 result
Flight1 Updates FS Effects (FS Stall Effects) Over on their Facebook page, Flight One Software has announced that an update to their FS Effects utility has been released. This update also brings a name revision, FS Effects was previously named FS Stall Effects. FS Effects is a unique and highly-configurable add-on utility for FSX/SE and Prepar3D v3-4 which realistically enhances your virtual flight experience. The add-on utility has received an update to version 1.02 which adds more controls to tweak and edit your aircraft’s flight characteristics. This update introduces throttle response tweaking, engine start-up time tweaking and a battery life extension which allows you to increase the length of time your aircrafts’ battery will last for before the engine gets to juice it up which is unrealistic for some aircraft. The interface allows you to select an aircraft from your library and make adjustments to the characteristics listed at the end of this article. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/flight1-updates-fs-effects-fs-stall-effects/